Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Obsessed with the Silvana!

POST A REPLY

Apr 10, 2011, 9:50am   #1
alisonanna
Does anyone have one yet? I love almost every color block combination as well as the more toned-down colors!

Does it seem like a bag that could be used everyday or just more formally?

I've never owned a Fendi, but there are about 4 different styles this season that I'm crazy about!

love the two-toned Pequin Canvas Striped tote too!
Apr 10, 2011, 3:33pm   #2
alisonanna
Apr 14, 2011, 6:56pm   #3
s
sheelam
very tempted to get one myself....

love the shape and colour combination
Apr 14, 2011, 7:46pm   #4
G
Gotham
I have seen about FOURTEEN different colorways so far. Karl has done it again, the Silvana will definitely be a hit. Love the simple elegance of it.
Apr 17, 2011, 1:01am   #5
d
dchildaries
I love the green one ..... I guess i am a sucker for green :P
Apr 17, 2011, 2:55pm   #6
baglady.1
Serious Bag Addict
Originally Posted by alisonanna
WOW!!
Apr 17, 2011, 3:42pm   #7
JessieRose
Couture, it's my bag
Originally Posted by dchildaries
I love the green one ..... I guess i am a sucker for green :P
Me too!!
Apr 18, 2011, 6:39pm   #8
h
hashbug
I love the Silvana too!
May 3, 2011, 3:08am   #9
e
elinasofia
I am also thinking about buying the Silvana. I prefer the all black colour, but I think that the multicolored are pretty as well. I love that it has both gold and silver hardwear, makes it easy to combine. I am just worried that it might be too small to use as a day bag, since I am used to carrying bigger bags.
May 12, 2011, 12:21am   #10
lulalula
The silvana is definitely gorgeous. Not an everyday and go-to bag but it fits almost any outfit that's neat and organized with a vintage touch. And they sell like crazy. But let me tell you something. I had put one on my list to buy and was very close to swipe my card. until my SA at fendi told me that the leather that was used this season was not really good and they scratch pretty easily. I was persuaded to wait a couple more seasons for a better version, even though I absolutely loved the black-brown leather/selleria version.
May 12, 2011, 3:50pm   #11
e
entropy07
Originally Posted by alisonanna
love...
May 23, 2011, 4:21am   #12
e
elinasofia
I was in Rome last week and visited the Fendi store. There were a couple of multicolor Silvana bags on display and I played with them. They were really pretty and I actually liked the size, it was not too small. They were surprisingly heavy and I think that the smooth leather that is on the flap will scratch easily, but those things do not bother me that much.

I was not sure about the longer handle though, I wish it would attach to the sides of the bag instead of the top handle. If the longer handle would attach differently I might be tempted to even pay full price for the bag, but now I think I will wait and see if it will be discounted when the sales start.
May 26, 2011, 10:16pm   #13
chriseve
busy busy bee
Bluefly has 4, 5 versions available, including the green/black/tan one....I'm so tempted, but really not a fan of the leather they use on the top flap, scratch-easy bags just don't last with me as a busy working mom.
Jul 14, 2011, 3:55am   #14
T
T_crush
I am thinking of buying fendi silvana for myself...but i m worried the leather on the flap will scratch easily ..but can't resist its chic and timeless design...:)
Jul 15, 2011, 1:34am   #15
L
LadyBagGal
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by sheelam
very tempted to get one myself....

love the shape and colour combination
I agree, been highly considering one myself.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >