Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

My new Fendi Anna handbag is finally here!

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jun 9, 2012, 3:27am   #16
Perfect Day's Avatar
Perfect Day
Member
Beautiful!
Jun 13, 2012, 10:07pm   #17
q
qyy
Member
the bag is a little bit bigger than I thougth, but still love it
Jun 13, 2012, 10:51pm   #18
mona_danya's Avatar
Thread Starter
mona_danya
Personal Shopper
Originally Posted by qyy
the bag is a little bit bigger than I thougth, but still love it
This is the large version...most of the ones on sale sites now are the smaller Anna.
Jun 20, 2012, 9:38pm   #19
yellowdaisy14's Avatar
yellowdaisy14
Member
Originally Posted by mona_danya
This is the large version...most of the ones on sale sites now are the smaller Anna.
omggggg yes i see now...this is def bigger verison and lovely ..do they still sell this size??? how do you like your bag so far? very light weight from what i can tell but i just got it today so we'll see. ENJOY your bag!!!
Jun 20, 2012, 9:48pm   #20
mona_danya's Avatar
Thread Starter
mona_danya
Personal Shopper
Originally Posted by yellowdaisy14
omggggg yes i see now...this is def bigger verison and lovely ..do they still sell this size??? how do you like your bag so far? very light weight from what i can tell but i just got it today so we'll see. ENJOY your bag!!!
I found this at browns fashions, the UK store/site! I haven't seen the large in any us online stores.

I love mine, but I only wish they had an outside back pocket to slip my cellphone is so I don't have to open the large flap everytime. It is super light weight and love the crossbody strap. I can't wait to wear it for fall!
Jun 25, 2012, 5:47pm   #21
yellowdaisy14's Avatar
yellowdaisy14
Member
Originally Posted by mona_danya

I found this at browns fashions, the UK store/site! I haven't seen the large in any us online stores.

I love mine, but I only wish they had an outside back pocket to slip my cellphone is so I don't have to open the large flap everytime. It is super light weight and love the crossbody strap. I can't wait to wear it for fall!
Ooo never heard of that store .but thanks for the heads up...im going to see if i find one was well on there...i love the size of.your bag. ...i guess bag lovers think alike because that's exactly what i said to my mom when i initially got it^^^ ... i def thought my bag had an outside pocket...but o well ...its still beautiful
Jun 29, 2012, 4:56am   #22
p
purse_shopping
Account Deactivated
Love the style of the handbag. It's really cute ♥
Jun 29, 2012, 5:09pm   #23
T
TheGoodWitch
of the North
Beautiful bag! Congratulations.
Jul 1, 2012, 9:05pm   #24
blackmamba10000's Avatar
blackmamba10000
Member
Gorgeous and classy!
Jul 4, 2012, 5:36pm   #25
thenyshopaholic's Avatar
thenyshopaholic
Member
Originally Posted by mona_danya
I have been wanting this bag since I saw it at Holts around Christmas time!

I found it in the large size on sale at Browns Fashions last week and was so excited yet nervous about the size. The one I saw at Holts was the smaller one!

Anyways the staff at Browns Fashion were amazing and they even sent modeling pics.

So here it is finally with me after making a long trip from the UK...
Nice bag...I purchased one in the smaller size. Here it is...it's the one with calf hair.
Attached Images
  
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools