POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jun 22, 2012, 2:12pm   #1
clydekiwi's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
Hould i keep or get a different one

Name:  image-29626327.jpg
Views: 840
Size:  483.5 KB



Name:  image-1048549899.jpg
Views: 839
Size:  591.9 KB



Name:  image-442298375.jpg
Views: 832
Size:  611.7 KB
Jun 22, 2012, 2:13pm   #2
averagejoe's Avatar
Member
Not a big fan of this style (sorry!). I think that you should get a Baguette instead.
Jun 22, 2012, 2:17pm   #3
clydekiwi's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by averagejoe
Not a big fan of this style (sorry!). I think that you should get a Baguette instead.
Thanks for your advice but the i had a larger bag in mind than the baguette. I do like those too but i have enough small bags
Jun 22, 2012, 3:46pm   #4
k
Member
I would keep it. The chef bags are some of my favorites. I've had a leather version of this bag for a few years and it has held up quite well. I also have the tote in the signature fabric and that's held up great, too. Enjoy your new bag!
Jun 22, 2012, 7:37pm   #5
Addy's Avatar
The Odd Mod
I say keep it! I like bigger bags too and I love this one!
Jun 22, 2012, 9:45pm   #6
clydekiwi's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by Addy
I say keep it! I like bigger bags too and I love this one!
Thanks addy. Im gonna. I want one in the classic mustard yellow color I love that color
Jul 3, 2012, 8:33pm   #7
s
Member
I have this style I love it!!!! Keep!!!
Jul 4, 2012, 12:27am   #8
nay.nay01's Avatar
Member
I say keep it! I love it and have been eyeing it myself...is that the large size?
Jul 4, 2012, 4:30pm   #9
thenyshopaholic's Avatar
Member
My new baby...LOVE IT!
Attached Images
 
Jul 5, 2012, 8:58am   #10
Luv2Shop1's Avatar
California Dreamin'
I don't care for this style for myself--it's a little too much logo print for me. I guess you have to consider whether you love it or not. Good luck with your decision!
Jul 5, 2012, 11:46pm   #11
baglady.1's Avatar
Serious Bag Addict
I have owned this bag & I have to say I love it! You have to see it IRL!

It has a unique design that is just beautiful. When you set it down, it puffs out at the bottom (but holds its head high so to speak) & the shape is artistry IMO. It is called a Chef bag because it is like an upside down Chef's hat.

It came out at the same time as the Spy Bag, which also is very round and puffy at the bottom....

Enjoy your Bag!
Jul 6, 2012, 12:28pm   #12
S
Member
Originally Posted by baglady.1
I have owned this bag & I have to say I love it! You have to see it IRL!

It has a unique design that is just beautiful. When you set it down, it puffs out at the bottom (but holds its head high so to speak) & the shape is artistry IMO. It is called a Chef bag because it is like an upside down Chef's hat.

It came out at the same time as the Spy Bag, which also is very round and puffy at the bottom....

Enjoy your Bag!
I agree! I saw this in person, and it is a great bag style. Unique. Have fun with your new bag.
Jul 6, 2012, 12:30pm   #13
S
Member
Originally Posted by thenyshopaholic
My new baby...LOVE IT!
Your new baby is lovely...love the two tone panels! I saw this online very recently and was wondering two things...

How heavy is it, and is the color on the right panel black?
Jul 7, 2012, 2:35pm   #14
clydekiwi's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by bellachanelgirl
Love Fendi bags but they are not as coveted as they were few years back (ie Sex and City era).. still great collection you have there :))
I wonder why
Jul 13, 2012, 11:40pm   #15
thenyshopaholic's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by SecondTwinBorn
Your new baby is lovely...love the two tone panels! I saw this online very recently and was wondering two things...

How heavy is it, and is the color on the right panel black?
Thank you. It isn't heavy at all very light. The color is dotted white/black calf hair on right panel.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Fendi  
TOP

Thread Tools