Home > >

H E L P! Fendi Spy... Cognac?

POST A REPLY

Dec 9, 2005, 6:28pm   #16
CeeJay
A BAL-enced Life!
I have the Cognac and the Teal (Blue) Fendi Spy bags. I like both, but I probably got a little bit more 'wear' with the Cognac. I thought the Chocolate Brown was too dark (quite frankly, it looked like a big turd to me ... sorry, but that's all I could think of!). I don't think the Spy bag looks great in Black either (then again, I'm not really a Black Bag gal anyhow). I would never buy a White bag again ... I have the Balenciaga White Voyage (and all the accessories to go with it) - NEVER used it because I totally ruined my White Chanel Cambon Multipocket Reporter. I've been thinking about putting the Balenciaga bag up on eBay.
Dec 9, 2005, 7:25pm   #17
star3777
Fellow "Passionista"
Originally Posted by CeeJay
I have the Cognac and the Teal (Blue) Fendi Spy bags. I like both, but I probably got a little bit more 'wear' with the Cognac. I thought the Chocolate Brown was too dark (quite frankly, it looked like a big turd to me ... sorry, but that's all I could think of!). I don't think the Spy bag looks great in Black either (then again, I'm not really a Black Bag gal anyhow). I would never buy a White bag again ... I have the Balenciaga White Voyage (and all the accessories to go with it) - NEVER used it because I totally ruined my White Chanel Cambon Multipocket Reporter. I've been thinking about putting the Balenciaga bag up on eBay.
That was shockingly funny!...O.K....so you think I will get more use out of the white or blue?

Lieu....I am having trouble....WHite?
Dec 9, 2005, 9:23pm   #18
r
riotstar
bag scout
I bought the cognac Spy!!!!!! There was nothing to consider once I saw it! Thank you everyone .so.much.
Dec 9, 2005, 9:32pm   #19
CeeJay
A BAL-enced Life!
Originally Posted by riotstar
I bought the cognac Spy!!!!!! There was nothing to consider once I saw it! Thank you everyone .so.much.
CONGRATULATIONS !!! Welcome to the Spy club! I carried my Cognac throughout the entire summer, and then switched to the Teal in early fall.

Unfortunately, our weather here in New England is horrible in the winter (as a matter of fact, we had a bad snowstorm today), so I've put them away (they're hibernating) for the winter time!
Dec 9, 2005, 9:47pm   #20
Irissy
Balenciaga's lover
Originally Posted by bagaddict
It's funny, I OBSESSED about this bag for 2 months before I went down to Fendi to buy it. I went in so excited, the associate went to get the bag and my heart was beating wildly, I put it on my arm and THEN...

Nothing. We just didn't have a connection.

I like the black best but if I had to choose between all the colors you're looking at then I say the Chocolate. Have fun!
This is so amusing... Ya, I hate it when there's this bag that you lust and then when you go in there's no connection whatsoever! :evil:
Dec 9, 2005, 10:09pm   #21
star3777
Fellow "Passionista"
Originally Posted by riotstar
So happy for you! , tell me what I should get?! Cognac or white?...I have chocolate remember. Can you post pictures?
Dec 9, 2005, 10:26pm   #22
CeeJay
A BAL-enced Life!
Did you ever see the picture of Nicole Ritchie carrying the White Spy bag? I just don't think it's great look (my opinion).

How about the Green one? Now, that one is nice!

(Still like the Cognac too ..)
Dec 9, 2005, 10:28pm   #23
star3777
Fellow "Passionista"
Originally Posted by CeeJay
Did you ever see the picture of Nicole Ritchie carrying the White Spy bag? I just don't think it's great look (my opinion).

How about the Green one? Now, that one is nice!

(Still like the Cognac too ..)
NO... I have not seen the pictures, I have to decide by Monday!!!! help everyone please?!
Dec 9, 2005, 11:21pm   #24
wellow
In a bliss
Here's nicole richie's white spy.. n lindsay lohan's

Dec 9, 2005, 11:25pm   #25
wellow
In a bliss
I have a different white spy though... It's supposed to be the spring collection I think...

Sorry the second picture comes up blurry. Haven't got a good picture of the spy.. when I was carrying it..
Attached Images

Last edited Dec 9, 2005 at 11:31pm.
Dec 10, 2005, 12:07am   #26
I
Issmom
I need more shelf space!
Generally, I am anti-Spy. Just don't like 'em. But I prefer the white with the black trim to the all white. Just my pointless 2 cents since I don't like them anyway!
Dec 10, 2005, 12:14am   #27
star3777
Fellow "Passionista"
Originally Posted by Issmom
Generally, I am anti-Spy. Just don't like 'em. But I prefer the white with the black trim to the all white. Just my pointless 2 cents since I don't like them anyway!
Thanks Issmom ...I know you don't like them, I still really appreciate your input, thanks again!
Dec 10, 2005, 12:16am   #28
star3777
Fellow "Passionista"
Originally Posted by wellow
I have a different white spy though... It's supposed to be the spring collection I think...

Sorry the second picture comes up blurry. Haven't got a good picture of the spy.. when I was carrying it..

THANK_YOU!!!! ...This really helps me! I am sooooo confused, I will be wavering all week-end , I know it. I am beginning to think I only like the dark colors !! Yeeesh!!! I think I may be to fair skinned for the white and I may look PINK!!!
Dec 10, 2005, 12:31am   #29
Irissy
Balenciaga's lover
I think Lindsey Lohan looked really classy with that outfit plus the white spy. Gosh, how many spy bags does this chick have anyway??? Oh, I like her pearl pumps!!

Nicole Ritchie looked way toooo skinny and that white spy looked "off" on her.
Dec 10, 2005, 12:40am   #30
star3777
Fellow "Passionista"
Originally Posted by Irissy
I think Lindsey Lohan looked really classy with that outfit plus the white spy. Gosh, how many spy bags does this chick have anyway??? Oh, I like her pearl pumps!!

Nicole Ritchie looked way toooo skinny and that white spy looked "off" on her.
Actually, I am fair like lindsay but people think I look like Jane seymour. Lindsay's look in that picture is sooooo me but I wear my Mizi with a similar outfit!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >