Home Premier Designers Fendi

Forever Fendi--Anyone Have One?

POST A REPLY

Jul 4, 2012, 1:32pm   #1
California Dreamin'
I am considering a Fendi as my next bag purchase. I really like the idea of the coated canvas--for it's easy to care for characteristics.

The attached pictures are from the Nordstrom website. I like the clean design and the hardware.

Does anyone have one of these Forever Fendi bags? How do they age? Do they lose their shape easily? Thanks in advance!
Attached Images

Jul 12, 2012, 11:33am   #2
Originally Posted by Luv2Shop1
I am considering a Fendi as my next bag purchase. I really like the idea of the coated canvas--for it's easy to care for characteristics.

The attached pictures are from the Nordstrom website. I like the clean design and the hardware.

Does anyone have one of these Forever Fendi bags? How do they age? Do they lose their shape easily? Thanks in advance!
I dont have any of these styles. I do have other fendi bags and they are a nice quality. They hold there shape and age nicely. I think you should get it they look a lot nicer in person
May 11, 2014, 1:14pm   #3
Originally Posted by clydekiwi
I dont have any of these styles. I do have other fendi bags and they are a nice quality. They hold there shape and age nicely. I think you should get it they look a lot nicer in person

Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1399831999.869867.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  748.9 KB

My Fendi Forever Boston has been perfect since last year 😍
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Fendi