Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Fendi's repair policy

POST A REPLY

Mar 12, 2007, 7:01pm   #1
Fendilover2822
Handbag Addict
I have recently come to learn more about Fendi's repair policy and figured I would share with everyone.

If you purchased a bag from a Fendi boutique or leased store (saks 5th ave has one, bloomies has one), and you still have the original receipt, Fendi will repair the item at NO COST to you IF it is within a year of purchase.

If you purchased a bag from a Fendi boutique or leased store (saks 5th ave has one, bloomies has one), and DON'T have the original reciept, Fendi can TRY to find the reciept for you. If they can't find the receipt, they will repair it at YOUR COST! (as long as the style was in a Fendi store at some point or if the SA knows you bought it from them.)

If you purchased a bag NOT from a Fendi boutique or leased store, they will NOT repair the bag. Example: Purchasing a bag from Neiman Marcus, it must be taken to Neiman Marcus to be repaired.

And if the bag is fake (whether you know or not) they will not repair it at all.

They also have a cleaning service, if you would like to get any of your items cleaned professionally.

I hope this helps everyone!!!!!
Last edited Mar 12, 2007 at 7:09pm.
Mar 12, 2007, 7:15pm   #2
Litigatrix
Thanks, fendilover. You are a great resource for this board.
Mar 12, 2007, 7:20pm   #3
t
thestarsgarb
Once again Fendilover, thanks for your useful information.

Does the cleaning service fall under the same repair guidelines, or is that open to all Fendi bags regardless of where it was purchased?
Last edited Mar 12, 2007 at 7:25pm.
Mar 12, 2007, 7:27pm   #4
Fendilover2822
Handbag Addict
Originally Posted by thestarsgarb
Once again Fendilover, thanks for your useful information.

Does the cleaning service fall under the same repair guidelines, or is that open to all Fendi bags regardless of where it was purchased?

That is a really good question that I do not know the answer to. So I will try to find that out tomorrow when I get into work.
Mar 12, 2007, 8:55pm   #5
JPLovesPurses
Thank you!
Mar 12, 2007, 9:34pm   #6
s
shop@holic
Hi Fendilover,

Thanks for the info. I have a gold python baguette from quite a few years ago (it was bought in the Fendi shop but I'm not sure if I could find the receipt ) Just the strap is a little worn - is this something Fendi could replace? (I know it'd be at my cost 'cause it's not a fault just wear) Many thanks
Mar 16, 2007, 3:46am   #7
J Star
Thank you, this info is really helpful
Mar 16, 2007, 1:59pm   #8
lylesy
Fendi Fan
Are Saks and Bloomies the only leased stores?
Mar 16, 2007, 2:52pm   #9
Saich2
Thats good information to know. I know when I was in my Fendi store recently my SA said if ever I get any problems with my spys just take them in and they would fix them.
Mar 16, 2007, 3:33pm   #10
Fendilover2822
Handbag Addict
Originally Posted by lylesy
Are Saks and Bloomies the only leased stores?
Yes I believe so but I will try to find out when my manager gets back to work.
Mar 16, 2007, 3:49pm   #11
Chloe*Starlet
Too Juicy For You...
Thank you. That info has helped me as my handle needs repairing! xx
Mar 16, 2007, 9:23pm   #12
j
j'aime_vuitton
Account Deactivated
Thanks for the info!
Mar 17, 2007, 9:56am   #13
BalenciagaLove
Plisse Me!
This is disturbing to me, only because you'd think they'd stand behind their product!!! I understand about fakes, but I don't get the non-leased store. The product is theirs or it is not. Who comes up with these policies???

P.S. Thanks for letting us now. Definitely don't want to shoot the messenger here.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >