Home Premier Designers Fendi

Fendi peekaboo versus Prada's black bag


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jul 31, 2010, 4:09am   #1
i
Thread Starter
Member
Since I haven't been able to get my hands on the right peekaboo for me, I'm looking for alternatives.

What do you think of this Prada? http://www.modashop.net/prada-BN1861.ASK.aspx

How does it compare to the peekaboo?
Jul 31, 2010, 5:29am   #2
i
Thread Starter
Member
http://www.modashop.net/prada-BN1861.ASK.aspx
Jul 31, 2010, 7:15am   #3
r
Member
I like it....and yes, I can open the link. The Prada opens into almost a square when you open it...have you played with the bag before? The Peekaboo has the two compartments, the Prada is one big space....really depends on what you want. I like the Peekaboo a bit better, though I do love Prada....just not like the Fendi better between these two.
Jul 31, 2010, 12:04pm   #4
kkaate's Avatar
Cartier Partier
i looked at this bag and the peekaboo at Neiman Marcus just yesterday... I still prefer the Peekaboo, as although both styles are very understated and classic and professional, the Peekaboo is still slightly more feminine... the Prada is all work.
Jul 31, 2010, 9:18pm   #5
s
Account Deactivated
My vote is for the peek a boo!!!!!!!!!!!!:
Jul 31, 2010, 9:19pm   #6
s
Account Deactivated
My vote is for the peek a boo!
Jul 31, 2010, 9:27pm   #7
s
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by imchristina
Since I haven't been able to get my hands on the right peekaboo for me, I'm looking for alternatives.

What do you think of this Prada? http://www.modashop.net/prada-BN1861.ASK.aspx

How does it compare to the peekaboo?
I am not loving the Prada handbag. I am a big fan of prada, but honestly I am not in love with this one. I have seen prettier than this for fall.
Jul 31, 2010, 9:28pm   #8
s
Account Deactivated
I also saw really beautiful Louie Vuitton's. But that is a whole other ball game. The price of polka just went up!
Jul 31, 2010, 9:34pm   #9
i
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by sophia929
I also saw really beautiful Louie Vuitton's. But that is a whole other ball game. The price of polka just went up!
Which one of LV did you like?
Aug 1, 2010, 9:47am   #10
s
Account Deactivated
It is called the Hobo Ontheia $2720.00 to be exact. Like I said a whole other ball game. It comes in some nice fall colors, it was to die for.
Aug 2, 2010, 9:24am   #11
mzedith's Avatar
RMBR SKY
the only thing similar is the shape of the two bags. otherwise everything is different.
Aug 3, 2010, 10:52am   #12
IrisCole's Avatar
Member
I'd go with whatever you like and would use more. If you haven't found a Peek-a-Boo that you're in love with, definitely look for something else. There's no use in spending money on something that you're only luke warm about.
Aug 3, 2010, 8:20pm   #13
i
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by IrisCole
I'd go with whatever you like and would use more. If you haven't found a Peek-a-Boo that you're in love with, definitely look for something else. There's no use in spending money on something that you're only luke warm about.

I like the peekaboo; just haven't found something of it I really like. Would you choose to order a peekaboo and wait those months for it? Or buy something else off the shelves?
Aug 4, 2010, 9:50am   #14
mzedith's Avatar
RMBR SKY
Originally Posted by imchristina
I like the peekaboo; just haven't found something of it I really like. Would you choose to order a peekaboo and wait those months for it? Or buy something else off the shelves?
do you mean the color combo's in stock are not what you want ?

personally i would not mind waiting for a made to order if they don't stock the color i wanted.
Aug 4, 2010, 8:19pm   #15
i
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by mzedith
do you mean the color combo's in stock are not what you want ?

personally i would not mind waiting for a made to order if they don't stock the color i wanted.

Yep, the color/material combo in stock aren't what I want. The waiting is a good few months so I worry I would have come across another bag I prefer during that period and regret having to wait for the peekaboo.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Fendi  
TOP

Thread Tools