Home Premier Designers Fendi

Fendi 2jours in Squid

POST A REPLY

Sep 11, 2013, 9:56pm   #1
This is not the color I ended up choosing, but it is so unique and pretty that I wanted to post it here for my fellow 2jours fans to admire. I saw this in the Neiman Marcus on Michigan Avenue in Chicago. This color is not available online at NM, Saks, or Nordstrom.
Attached Images

Sep 15, 2013, 10:47pm   #2
Originally Posted by KeepCalmCarryOn
This is not the color I ended up choosing, but it is so unique and pretty that I wanted to post it here for my fellow 2jours fans to admire. I saw this in the Neiman Marcus on Michigan Avenue in Chicago. This color is not available online at NM, Saks, or Nordstrom.
Ahh its pretty! I didn't see this color at Barneys or NM in Boston. Didn't check out Fendi at Saks though.
Sep 16, 2013, 12:01am   #3
That's Cool.
pretty color
Sep 17, 2013, 9:14pm   #4
~loving motherhood~
I like this color! Very neutral, can go with anything.
Sep 18, 2013, 6:31pm   #5
Gorgeous color!
Sep 19, 2013, 3:26pm   #6
Wow, squid is a tdf colour...lovely handbag too :)
Sep 20, 2013, 7:11am   #7
Trying to be good
Great color!
Oct 7, 2013, 5:38pm   #8
g
how do you attach the strap to the bag.. my 2jours comes with one end of the strap unhooked...i can't figure out how to attach it to the bag.....

nobody knows? ahhhhhhhhhhh
Oct 8, 2013, 2:26pm   #9
Z
Congrats! I love this colour, too :)
Oct 8, 2013, 3:19pm   #10
This color is very pretty too, I kind of hope these
colors for the 2Jours would be less drool worthy, they just are so tempting, that it is terrible:)
Nov 11, 2013, 1:41pm   #11
e
Congratulations! What a great purchase. 2jours in general is just so cute
Nov 11, 2013, 8:49pm   #12
lettin' them have it
Originally Posted by gabrielleditto
how do you attach the strap to the bag.. my 2jours comes with one end of the strap unhooked...i can't figure out how to attach it to the bag.....

nobody knows? ahhhhhhhhhhh

it's on the inside
opposite side

Squid is a gorgeous color....I saw it on IG
Dec 24, 2013, 10:55pm   #13
i

stunning color,2jours fan too
Apr 4, 2014, 1:53pm   #14
C
Pretty color, it matches everything!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Fendi