POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Oct 8, 2013, 9:09am   #871
baglady.1's Avatar
baglady.1
Serious Bag Addict
Originally Posted by tianayubi
And another one,

item: Fendi Suede Handbag 100% Authentic Guaranteed SEE PICS!

item no.: 121187945728

seller: rrao3942

link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=171140776906
Here is the actual link:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/121187945728...728%26_rdc%3D1
It is authentic Fendi
Oct 8, 2013, 9:15am   #872
t
tianayubi
Member
Thank you, thank you so much baglady.1
Now I can bid with confidence :)
Oct 8, 2013, 4:41pm   #873
t
tianayubi
Member
.
Last edited Oct 8, 2013 at 5:33pm. Reason: I change my mind
Oct 9, 2013, 3:17am   #875
q
queen.bianca
Member
Hello, I am watching this item on ebay. But I am not sure if it authentic because the seller sold another bag like that nearly 3 weeks ago. I asked for more pictures and she sent me out of focus pictures...

Anyweay I post the pic of the code that is the only one can be seen clearly.

Item Name: Fendi zucca chef bag
Item Number: 221295354545
Seller ID: serena3858
Link: http://www.ebay.it/itm/221295354545?...84.m1423.l2649
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 130.JPG (421.9 KB, 100 views)
File Type: jpg 129.JPG (319.2 KB, 99 views)
File Type: jpg 128.JPG (326.2 KB, 99 views)
File Type: jpg 126.JPG (339.3 KB, 98 views)
Oct 9, 2013, 9:43am   #876
baglady.1's Avatar
baglady.1
Serious Bag Addict
Originally Posted by amphora
Item Name: Fendi Clutch
Link: http://bit.ly/1e7jp8c
Attached Photos:

Attachment 2360375Attachment 2360376Attachment 2360377Attachment 2360378



Please authentic this clutch! Thank you!!!
Pretty sure this is authentic, but I need to see the leather serial # strip sewn into lining opposite side from hologram tag....
Oct 9, 2013, 9:44am   #877
baglady.1's Avatar
baglady.1
Serious Bag Addict
Originally Posted by queen.bianca
Hello, I am watching this item on ebay. But I am not sure if it authentic because the seller sold another bag like that nearly 3 weeks ago. I asked for more pictures and she sent me out of focus pictures...

Anyweay I post the pic of the code that is the only one can be seen clearly.

Item Name: Fendi zucca chef bag
Item Number: 221295354545
Seller ID: serena3858
Link: http://www.ebay.it/itm/221295354545?...84.m1423.l2649
Pretty sure this is authentic, but I need to see the leather serial # strip sewn into lining opposite side from hologram tag.... - really cute bag, BTW.
Oct 9, 2013, 11:52am   #878
t
tianayubi
Member
Hi BagLady.1 or anyone,

Could you please help me authenticate this bag?? Thank you so much!

Item Name: Authentic~Fendi~Siganture~Flap~Handbag/Purse~Made Italy
Item Number: 300591001965
Seller ID: psuchez
Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...X:BORO:US:1123
Last edited Oct 9, 2013 at 1:45pm.
Oct 9, 2013, 2:09pm   #879
baglady.1's Avatar
baglady.1
Serious Bag Addict
Originally Posted by tianayubi
Hi BagLady.1 or anyone,

Could you please help me authenticate this bag?? Thank you so much!

Item Name: Authentic~Fendi~Siganture~Flap~Handbag/Purse~Made Italy
Item Number: 300591001965
Seller ID: psuchez
Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...X:BORO:US:1123
Need pic of serial # imprinted on lining of pocket usually.
Oct 9, 2013, 2:28pm   #880
t
tianayubi
Member
Originally Posted by baglady.1
Need pic of serial # imprinted on lining of pocket usually.
Thank you. I have to wait the seller send it to me, thank you.
Last edited Oct 9, 2013 at 2:54pm.
Oct 10, 2013, 11:36am   #881
Cacciatrice's Avatar
Cacciatrice
Member
Hello! I bought this bag on eBay before finding out about this awsome website.
I think it's fake..but may I am wrong.
Help please:





Oct 10, 2013, 2:45pm   #882
f
fluffyforever
Member
Hi, could someone please help to authenticate this bag. Thanks!

item: fendi spy bag

item no.: 251351387864

seller: nwartzygirl

link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/FENDI-BR511-...item3a85b5ced8
Oct 10, 2013, 5:58pm   #883
baglady.1's Avatar
baglady.1
Serious Bag Addict
Originally Posted by Cacciatrice
Hello! I bought this bag on eBay before finding out about this awsome website.
I think it's fake..but may I am wrong.Help please:
You were right, it is a fake
Oct 10, 2013, 5:59pm   #884
baglady.1's Avatar
baglady.1
Serious Bag Addict
Originally Posted by fluffyforever
Hi, could someone please help to authenticate this bag. Thanks!

item: fendi spy bag

item no.: 251351387864

seller: nwartzygirl

link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/FENDI-BR511-...item3a85b5ced8
Fake!
Oct 10, 2013, 7:39pm   #885
<3 purses's Avatar
<3 purses
Member
Hello authenticators, I recently bought this fendi 2jours for a really good deal, I received it today. At first glance it seems to check out, I compare it corner to corner to my authentic 2jours I bought from the boutique. But I won't feel at peace if I didn't have it authenticated here. The only thing weird about this bag to me is the lining. The material is stiffer, perhaps it's too new? Unlike my authentic one which I can easily pull up the lining to yank out the hologram, this one seems to be glued on to the bottom and side leather. And it's not one piece of fabric going from the middle compartment all the way to the top, there are 2 different pieces that got stitched together, please refer to pictures 5-6 for the inside bottom of the bag

http://s1029.photobucket.com/user/ga...?sort=3&page=1

eBay link http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Beige-Fe...vip=true&rt=nc
seller : kikiconnect
item # : 190921405683
Thank you so very much for your help, crossing fingers :)
Last edited Oct 10, 2013 at 8:25pm.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP
Thread Tools