Home Premier Designers Fendi

Authenticate This Fendi >> Please read the rules & use the format in post #1


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Oct 8, 2013, 9:07am   #871
baglady.1's Avatar
Serious Bag Addict
Originally Posted by tianayubi
Hi,

I hope anyone could help me to authenticate this bag. Thank you so much.

item: fendi handbag

item no.: 171140776906

seller: jurgita82klaudija

link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=171140776906
Authentic
Oct 8, 2013, 9:09am   #872
baglady.1's Avatar
Serious Bag Addict
Originally Posted by tianayubi
And another one,

item: Fendi Suede Handbag 100% Authentic Guaranteed SEE PICS!

item no.: 121187945728

seller: rrao3942

link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=171140776906
Here is the actual link:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/121187945728...728%26_rdc%3D1
It is authentic Fendi
Oct 8, 2013, 9:15am   #873
t
Member
Thank you, thank you so much baglady.1
Now I can bid with confidence :)
Oct 8, 2013, 4:41pm   #874
t
Member
.
Last edited Oct 8, 2013 at 5:33pm. Reason: I change my mind
Oct 8, 2013, 10:50pm   #875
amphora's Avatar
Member
Item Name: Fendi Clutch
Link: http://bit.ly/1e7jp8c
Attached Photos:

Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1381290576.239410.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  192.7 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1381290586.470134.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  239.0 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1381290598.153407.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  239.8 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1381290607.487195.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  226.1 KB



Please authentic this clutch! Thank you!!!
Oct 9, 2013, 3:17am   #876
q
Member
Hello, I am watching this item on eBay. But I am not sure if it authentic because the seller sold another bag like that nearly 3 weeks ago. I asked for more pictures and she sent me out of focus pictures...

Anyweay I post the pic of the code that is the only one can be seen clearly.

Item Name: Fendi zucca chef bag
Item Number: 221295354545
Seller ID: serena3858
Link: http://www.ebay.it/itm/221295354545?...84.m1423.l2649
Attached Images
    
Oct 9, 2013, 9:43am   #877
baglady.1's Avatar
Serious Bag Addict
Originally Posted by amphora
Item Name: Fendi Clutch
Link: http://bit.ly/1e7jp8c
Attached Photos:

Attachment 2360375Attachment 2360376Attachment 2360377Attachment 2360378



Please authentic this clutch! Thank you!!!
Pretty sure this is authentic, but I need to see the leather serial # strip sewn into lining opposite side from hologram tag....
Oct 9, 2013, 9:44am   #878
baglady.1's Avatar
Serious Bag Addict
Originally Posted by queen.bianca
Hello, I am watching this item on eBay. But I am not sure if it authentic because the seller sold another bag like that nearly 3 weeks ago. I asked for more pictures and she sent me out of focus pictures...

Anyweay I post the pic of the code that is the only one can be seen clearly.

Item Name: Fendi zucca chef bag
Item Number: 221295354545
Seller ID: serena3858
Link: http://www.ebay.it/itm/221295354545?...84.m1423.l2649
Pretty sure this is authentic, but I need to see the leather serial # strip sewn into lining opposite side from hologram tag.... - really cute bag, BTW.
Oct 9, 2013, 11:52am   #879
t
Member
Hi BagLady.1 or anyone,

Could you please help me authenticate this bag?? Thank you so much!

Item Name: Authentic~Fendi~Siganture~Flap~Handbag/Purse~Made Italy
Item Number: 300591001965
Seller ID: psuchez
Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...X:BORO:US:1123
Last edited Oct 9, 2013 at 1:45pm.
Oct 9, 2013, 2:09pm   #880
baglady.1's Avatar
Serious Bag Addict
Originally Posted by tianayubi
Hi BagLady.1 or anyone,

Could you please help me authenticate this bag?? Thank you so much!

Item Name: Authentic~Fendi~Siganture~Flap~Handbag/Purse~Made Italy
Item Number: 300591001965
Seller ID: psuchez
Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...X:BORO:US:1123
Need pic of serial # imprinted on lining of pocket usually.
Oct 9, 2013, 2:28pm   #881
t
Member
Originally Posted by baglady.1
Need pic of serial # imprinted on lining of pocket usually.
Thank you. I have to wait the seller send it to me, thank you.
Last edited Oct 9, 2013 at 2:54pm.
Oct 10, 2013, 11:36am   #882
Cacciatrice's Avatar
Member
Hello! I bought this bag on eBay before finding out about this awsome website.
I think it's fake..but may I am wrong.
Help please:





Oct 10, 2013, 2:45pm   #883
f
Member
Hi, could someone please help to authenticate this bag. Thanks!

item: fendi spy bag

item no.: 251351387864

seller: nwartzygirl

link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/FENDI-BR511-...item3a85b5ced8
Oct 10, 2013, 5:58pm   #884
baglady.1's Avatar
Serious Bag Addict
Originally Posted by Cacciatrice
Hello! I bought this bag on eBay before finding out about this awsome website.
I think it's fake..but may I am wrong.Help please:
You were right, it is a fake
Oct 10, 2013, 5:59pm   #885
baglady.1's Avatar
Serious Bag Addict
Originally Posted by fluffyforever
Hi, could someone please help to authenticate this bag. Thanks!

item: fendi spy bag

item no.: 251351387864

seller: nwartzygirl

link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/FENDI-BR511-...item3a85b5ced8
Fake!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Fendi  
TOP

Thread Tools