Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

We need a faster easier way to find Mods who are currently online....

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Nov 14, 2011, 9:59pm   #1
bagnshoofetish's Avatar
Thread Starter
bagnshoofetish
T'is The Season
In all forums. Can't there be a list above every subforum that shows which mod is online? I need to change something I just listed in the MP and don't know who to contact. I've been going to the Purseforum main page, scrolling all the way to the bottom to find a list of all mods but that is kind of a pain. And then I'm not sure if I'm contacting the appropriate one. Is there an easier way already?
Nov 14, 2011, 11:32pm   #2
Vlad's Avatar
Vlad
Originally Posted by bagnshoofetish
In all forums. Can't there be a list above every subforum that shows which mod is online? I need to change something I just listed in the MP and don't know who to contact. I've been going to the Purseforum main page, scrolling all the way to the bottom to find a list of all mods but that is kind of a pain. And then I'm not sure if I'm contacting the appropriate one. Is there an easier way already?
Easiest way to go about it is to submit your edit request via reporting.
Nov 14, 2011, 11:34pm   #3
bagnshoofetish's Avatar
Thread Starter
bagnshoofetish
T'is The Season
Originally Posted by Vlad
Easiest way to go about it is to submit your edit request via reporting.
OH! you mean the little red "!" button?
Nov 14, 2011, 11:39pm   #4
Swanky Mama Of Three's Avatar
Swanky Mama Of Three
I was about to post the same thing
Some of us don't show that we're "on" even if we are anyways.
Nov 14, 2011, 11:50pm   #5
Vlad's Avatar
Vlad
Originally Posted by bagnshoofetish
OH! you mean the little red "!" button?


Note that you can not report your own posts, only other's.
Nov 14, 2011, 11:57pm   #6
bagnshoofetish's Avatar
Thread Starter
bagnshoofetish
T'is The Season
Originally Posted by Swanky Mama Of Three
I was about to post the same thing
Some of us don't show that we're "on" even if we are anyways.
thats good to know too. I have often not PMed someone because their little icon thingy wasn't highlighted.
Nov 14, 2011, 11:58pm   #7
bagnshoofetish's Avatar
Thread Starter
bagnshoofetish
T'is The Season
Originally Posted by Vlad


Note that you can not report your own posts, only other's.
oh. I wasn't referring to post reporting though. I needed to change a mistake I made in a title to one of my threads...
Nov 15, 2011, 8:40am   #8
Vlad's Avatar
Vlad
Originally Posted by bagnshoofetish
oh. I wasn't referring to post reporting though. I needed to change a mistake I made in a title to one of my threads...
That is fine, you can still point a mod to your thread by reporting one of the posts in it.
Nov 15, 2011, 9:16am   #9
Swanky Mama Of Three's Avatar
Swanky Mama Of Three
It's fine to report it then it ONLY goes to Mods/Admins in that area that can help anyhow.
Nov 15, 2011, 11:24am   #10
bagnshoofetish's Avatar
Thread Starter
bagnshoofetish
T'is The Season
okee dokee pokeys!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools