Home tPF Resource Center Feedback Dropbox

Subscribed Threads Not Moving


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jun 24, 2011, 3:16pm   #1
ckarachr's Avatar
Thread Starter
<3 Hello Kitty <3
I'm going to try to explain this and hope it makes sense haha. Since yesterday, my subscribed threads do not seem to be moving. Usually when I click "my control panel", all of my subscribed threads with recent posts that I have not read yet are there. Once I click on it and read it, the subscribed thread no longer shows on the "new subscribed threads" page, but is still one of my subscriptions. Since yesterday, however, they just stay on there and un-bold, but only certain ones. Also, when I was looking at the Coach thread, threads with recent posts were not showing as bold. Any idea what is going on with this? TIA Vlad and Megs!
Jun 24, 2011, 3:24pm   #2
ckarachr's Avatar
Thread Starter
<3 Hello Kitty <3
Here is a screenshot of what I am talking about. This is my main Control Panel page, not my "list subscriptions" page.
Attached Images
 
Jun 24, 2011, 4:29pm   #3
agart245's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by ckarachr
I'm going to try to explain this and hope it makes sense haha. Since yesterday, my subscribed threads do not seem to be moving. Usually when I click "my control panel", all of my subscribed threads with recent posts that I have not read yet are there. Once I click on it and read it, the subscribed thread no longer shows on the "new subscribed threads" page, but is still one of my subscriptions. Since yesterday, however, they just stay on there and un-bold, but only certain ones. Also, when I was looking at the Coach thread, threads with recent posts were not showing as bold. Any idea what is going on with this? TIA Vlad and Megs!

I've been having this same issue! Also, when I click the little arrow that says "go to first new post" it skips over a bunch of the new ones and takes me to a post near the end of each thread.
Jun 24, 2011, 6:36pm   #4
ckarachr's Avatar
Thread Starter
<3 Hello Kitty <3
Originally Posted by agart245
I've been having this same issue! Also, when I click the little arrow that says "go to first new post" it skips over a bunch of the new ones and takes me to a post near the end of each thread.
Glad it isnt just me!
Jun 24, 2011, 10:26pm   #5
Coach+Louislove's Avatar
Ducks for the Cup!
Having the same problem. Only a few of the new threads are bolded, and even if I have read them, they are still bolded.
Jun 24, 2011, 10:42pm   #6
Coach+Louislove's Avatar
Ducks for the Cup!
And also, it now doesn't say how many members are viewing each sub forum.
Jun 24, 2011, 11:03pm   #7
i
& My Motos & Shoes!
Vlad's been trying to fix what's wrong and I believe he disabled the function that shows the threads in bold -- he mentioned it here --
http://forum.purseblog.com/feedback-...l#post19293252
Jun 25, 2011, 2:29am   #8
purseinsanity's Avatar
I can't stoaaaaahp!!
Thank goodness it's not just me! I love having threads bolded and then being able to tell easily which ones I've visited already.
Jun 25, 2011, 1:30pm   #9
HeartMyMJs's Avatar
.:LiveLoveLaugh:.
Originally Posted by purseinsanity
Thank goodness it's not just me! I love having threads bolded and then being able to tell easily which ones I've visited already.
Me too!! I'm going cross eyed!!
Jun 25, 2011, 5:11pm   #10
Vlad's Avatar
This was a temporary measure for performance reasons. It's back to normal now.
Jun 25, 2011, 6:32pm   #11
ckarachr's Avatar
Thread Starter
<3 Hello Kitty <3
Originally Posted by Vlad
This was a temporary measure for performance reasons. It's back to normal now.

Awesome, thanks Vlad!
POST A REPLY
  HOME tPF Resource Center Feedback Dropbox  
TOP

Thread Tools