Home tPF Resource Center Feedback Dropbox

"Statistics" etc. not working?!

POST A REPLY

Jul 23, 2011, 3:04pm   #1
Grammar Police!
Is the view statistics, find more posts by this member etc. disabled? :( I was searching my posts and cannot. Help!
Jul 23, 2011, 3:22pm   #2
balenciaga :)
It's working fine for me. I just clicked on your name and clicked "Find More Posts" and saw your posts.
Jul 23, 2011, 3:27pm   #3
Grammar Police!
It's not working for me... weird. It was fine yesterday. I can't see anyone's avatars either and no drop-down "view more posts and profile" stuff, and when I click on a user name, all I see are the visitor messages but no statistics, contact info, nothing.
Jul 23, 2011, 4:51pm   #4
I love bags
^ That is weird.... try to refresh your browser and make sure you have the latest option running. I'll alert vlad this way too
Jul 23, 2011, 4:56pm   #5
Originally Posted by Babydoll Chanel
It's not working for me... weird. It was fine yesterday. I can't see anyone's avatars either and no drop-down "view more posts and profile" stuff, and when I click on a user name, all I see are the visitor messages but no statistics, contact info, nothing.
It could be that your browser is not responding properly to the scripting that is required to shop the dropdowns. Try a different browser or clear your current browser's cookies and cache.
Jul 23, 2011, 5:46pm   #6
Grammar Police!
Originally Posted by Vlad
It could be that your browser is not responding properly to the scripting that is required to shop the dropdowns. Try a different browser or clear your current browser's cookies and cache.
I did all you suggested and nothing. (Firefox.) However, I opened Chrome and it seems to work there fine. Is Firefox not the recommended browser for Tpf? It's strange how it suddenly stopped working.
Jul 23, 2011, 6:37pm   #7
Originally Posted by Babydoll Chanel
I did all you suggested and nothing. (Firefox.) However, I opened Chrome and it seems to work there fine. Is Firefox not the recommended browser for Tpf? It's strange how it suddenly stopped working.
Odd, I don't see your avatar now. Perhaps try to reupload it?
Aug 2, 2011, 10:29pm   #8
Grammar Police!
I've been using it on Chrome and it's been working fine, but it just won't work on Firefox anymore. Wonder why? It's not a problem as I can just open Chrome for this site, but was just wondering why it won't work on Firefox?
Aug 2, 2011, 10:33pm   #9
Have you rebooted?
Aug 2, 2011, 11:45pm   #10
Grammar Police!
Since I made the thread, yes
POST A REPLY
  HOME tPF Resource Center Feedback Dropbox