Home > >

Notification for Unread Quote, But I Don't Have Any Unread Quotes?!

POST A REPLY

May 25, 2011, 12:58pm   #1
nc.girl
Girly Gear Head
Hoping someone can help me out here. I keep getting the notification for a new unread quote each time I log in, but when I go try to see the unread quote it says that I have no new unread quotes. This just started yesterday, but it's driving me just a little bit bonkers. Can someone help me, please? Thanks in advance!
May 25, 2011, 2:45pm   #2
Vlad
This should be fixed.
May 25, 2011, 3:11pm   #3
nc.girl
Girly Gear Head
It is; thanks so much!
May 25, 2011, 5:45pm   #4
Vlad
Originally Posted by nc.girl
It is; thanks so much!
You got it.

By the way, I have a real weak spot for Mustangs, particularly the Cobra kind. I can hear the new 302 Boss whisper my name when I sleep.
May 26, 2011, 8:21am   #5
nc.girl
Girly Gear Head
Originally Posted by Vlad
You got it.

By the way, I have a real weak spot for Mustangs, particularly the Cobra kind. I can hear the new 302 Boss whisper my name when I sleep.
LOL, we have a weak spot for em too...we have 5 currently. The 03 Cobra is definitely my favorite, even if she does try to get me in trouble sometimes hehe. The new Boss is a wicked car for sure; I'd love to have one. That one will have to wait until I hit the lottery or have a really generous family member!
May 26, 2011, 12:08pm   #6
Encore Hermes
·...¸><((((º>·´¯`·.
I have 65,535 unread quotes that popped up yesterday when I used the delete all function I hoped it would all go away on its own but no such luck. Think you can help me with that?

Welcome, Encore Hermes.
You last visited: Yesterday at 07:27 PM
Your Notifications: 65,535
May 26, 2011, 5:34pm   #7
Vlad
Originally Posted by Encore Hermes
I have 65,535 unread quotes that popped up yesterday when I used the delete all function I hoped it would all go away on its own but no such luck. Think you can help me with that?

Welcome, Encore Hermes.
You last visited: Yesterday at 07:27 PM
Your Notifications: 65,535
That should do.
Jun 1, 2011, 4:07pm   #8
s
seresy
Originally Posted by Encore Hermes
I'm having the same issue - I deleted all of mine this afternoon, and now I'm showing 65,506.

I had no idea I was quite that popular
Jun 1, 2011, 5:12pm   #9
Vlad
Originally Posted by seresy
I'm having the same issue - I deleted all of mine this afternoon, and now I'm showing 65,506.

I had no idea I was quite that popular
Should be fixed.
Jun 2, 2011, 4:40am   #10
s
seresy
Thank you! It's normal this morning :)
Jun 2, 2011, 1:31pm   #11
english_girl_900
mcrmy*echelon
Lol - now I've got it. Just deleted my quotes and it says I have 65,524 unread. Don't think I've spoken to that many people in my life
Mar 22, 2012, 3:01pm   #12
j
jquen
Hi-
I am showing a notification for one quote, but I don't see anything!
Mar 30, 2012, 1:54pm   #13
C
CrayonMarks
Account Deactivated
I also have a notification for one quote but there is none. Perhaps post was deleted by either member or mod. Please delete. Thanks.
Mar 31, 2012, 1:01pm   #14
C
CrayonMarks
Account Deactivated
^ Not fixed yet.
Mar 31, 2012, 9:33pm   #15
Vlad
Should be fixed now.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >