I have narrowed down what caused the issues with logins and this should now be resolved. The only thing that you may need to do is to once clear your browser cache and you should be good to go!
We have had several occasions in the past few weeks where users experience the inability to sign into TPF because their credentials are not being accepted. There is some browser maintenance that can help with this issue.
Clear your browser's cookies and cache and restart your browser.
In Firefox, you simply go to Tools - Clear Recent History - set Time Range to "Everything" and select "Cookies" and "Cache".
For Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE)
1. Open IE and click on the "Tools" menu.
2. Select "Internet Options."
3. Click on the "General" tab if it isn't selected already.
4. Under the heading "Temporary Internet files," click on "Delete Cookies..."
5. Click "OK" for the "Delete all cookies in the Temporary Internet Files folder?" prompt.
6. Click "OK" to exit.
Note: Remember to restart your browser after clearing cache and cookies. Try it several times for good measure.
Make sure that you run regular updates and keep your browser updated to the latest version. Run Windows Update or Mac Software Update frequently, or check your alternative browsers for new versions.
Should this not help, please let me know your operating system (Windows XP, Vista, 7, MacOSX, etc.) and your current browser (Internet Explorer 6/7/8, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.) so I can try to help.