POST A REPLY

Feb 20, 2012, 11:41pm   #1
l
What about a subforum for city/regional talk? Like if I wanted to chat about what's going on in the SF Bay area or Los angeles area there can be corresponding threads under that subforum. Then the meet ups threads can be moved there as well.
Feb 21, 2012, 9:16pm   #2
Clarity
Wow, that's a great idea!
Feb 22, 2012, 12:48pm   #3
Sounds good to me
Feb 22, 2012, 2:10pm   #4
Shopping Enthusiast
Awesome idea!
Feb 22, 2012, 4:48pm   #5
I love this idea
Feb 22, 2012, 8:30pm   #6
I like it too.
Feb 23, 2012, 6:35am   #7
NoWhere Atoll
How do you decide which cities/regions get selected?

There are already a number of tiffs over which designers get sub-forums. People complain that their favorite is excluded. I can see the same for cities.
Feb 23, 2012, 11:07am   #8
Ooh la la!
And what about globally? Lol
Feb 23, 2012, 2:56pm   #9
Originally Posted by Echoes
How do you decide which cities/regions get selected?

There are already a number of tiffs over which designers get sub-forums. People complain that their favorite is excluded. I can see the same for cities.
I think the 'cities' would be threads. So the subforum would be for city talk but you'd have to make a thread for your city, atleast thats the way that would make the most sense.

I really like this idea though! It'd be nice to know which members are from my city and to be able to talk about current events going on. It's also good for people who want to visit that city to ask questions
Feb 24, 2012, 2:15pm   #10
♥ Duh - winning! ♥
I would imagine that metro areas would cover the smaller, outlying towns... Like here in Phoenix. The valley is HUGE and is made up of *tons* of different cities/towns, but we all consider ourselves Phoenix.
Feb 26, 2012, 9:08pm   #11
l
Originally Posted by labelwhore04
I think the 'cities' would be threads. So the subforum would be for city talk but you'd have to make a thread for your city, atleast thats the way that would make the most sense.

I really like this idea though! It'd be nice to know which members are from my city and to be able to talk about current events going on. It's also good for people who want to visit that city to ask questions
Yup, what I was thinking, too!
Feb 26, 2012, 11:52pm   #12
♥ Nerd ♥
Love the idea, would love to know where to eat, shop, deals and things to see!
Feb 27, 2012, 5:29pm   #13
See my vest!
Love this idea!
Feb 28, 2012, 4:45am   #14
Easily Distracted!
Great idea!
Mar 2, 2012, 9:49am   #15
I love this idea too!! The playground could just have an additional areas forum and the users can make separate threads about their own city/area.
It would be great to see others in my area and discuss current happenings etc!
POST A REPLY
  HOME tPF Resource Center Feedback Dropbox