POST A REPLY

Feb 17, 2007, 12:46pm   #1
what ban?
I was wondering, if you add another member who is bothering you on your ignore list, is there any way that he/she will be able to tell that is on your ignore list? Say, if she sent me a PM, will it bounce to their inbox saying "Cannot send message. You are on the ignore list of _____________"?
Feb 17, 2007, 4:47pm   #2
Fashionista
Hi Karman, hope you dont mind me answering you. The message still gets sent but underneath the message when you recieve it, it will say something like "This member is on your ignore list, press view to view this message", thats what happened when i did it and it also blocks their posts...so unless you choose to see their posts, you cant see them. There is no way that they know they are on your ignore list.
Feb 19, 2007, 12:38pm   #3
Enjoy yourself!
Put the person on ignore and tell a mod
Feb 19, 2007, 5:06pm   #4
s
yeah, definately tell a mod. If she's harassing you, the mods can figure out what to do with her.
Feb 19, 2007, 5:18pm   #5
Karman .... I hope you are not being harassed ? Please feel free to contact us via PM.
Feb 19, 2007, 5:20pm   #6
B
DITTO that!^
noone should be pestered by another Pfer...
Feb 19, 2007, 5:21pm   #7
Think Blue.
hey, whos harrassing karman? put em up!

(I just love an excuse to use that smiley!)
Feb 19, 2007, 9:17pm   #8
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by bagnshoofetish
hey, whos harrassing karman? put em up!

(I just love an excuse to use that smiley!)

That is a cute one!!
Feb 19, 2007, 9:23pm   #9
Think Blue.
Originally Posted by amamxr
That is a cute one!!
yea! your'e still here!
Feb 19, 2007, 9:29pm   #10
140 lbs lighter
I hope it's nothing serious Karman. Just know we are here for you. I'll duke it out for a fellow Pfer. Just don't hit my face.
Feb 21, 2007, 3:23pm   #11
what ban?
Aww thanks everyone...no everything is fine, I promise.
IF something does happen I won't be afraid to tell a mod for sure!

anyway, mas2388 and I experimented by me blocking her and having her send me PMs...they never got through and she had no idea that they never got through, so I'm guessing there is no way to tell if you've been ignored!
Aug 26, 2007, 5:41pm   #12
Pay it Forward
Hi! I was wondering what happens to PMs members on your ignore list send to you. Do they bounce back to the person who sent it or do they appear as received?
Aug 27, 2007, 11:44am   #13
Pay it Forward
Hmmmm, does anyone know?
Aug 27, 2007, 11:47am   #14
Its still me...
Hi Rose- I looked up an old thread on this (don't know how to attach - sorry!) and it would seem that if they are on your ignore list you won't receive PMs from them. HTH
Aug 27, 2007, 1:17pm   #15
Pay it Forward
Thanks RachelA
POST A REPLY
  HOME tPF Resource Center Feedback Dropbox