Home > >

You have to laugh.....

POST A REPLY

Apr 11, 2007, 7:08am   #1
Fred&Ginger
There was a couple of sellers last night who listed half a dozen balenciaga bags, but had stolen photos from other sellers.

I searched the site and emailed the other sellers to let them know, and slowly the listings disappeared.

I struggled with telling one seller as he was listing a fake anyway, but in the end decided to do so, so that hopefully it would be one less fake on the site.

He emails me today and said 'Thanks for letting us know but there is little that ebay will ever do about it.'

I couldn't get over this as his is FAKE anyway, and ebay does little about that too. WHAT A CHEEK!!

What also astounded me was the listings were disappearing as sellers informed ebay, but ebay left two up. Wouldn't ya think they would take them all down.
Apr 11, 2007, 8:34am   #2
g
gro3602
EX TPFER DONE HERE
I applaud you for going out of your way to do this!

Maybe ebay should hire us as subcontractors to help them out!

I actually wrote and suggested this and received a form letter back basically stating they don't take suggestions.
Apr 11, 2007, 8:51am   #3
c
compulsivepurse
Good job!! You did a great thing for all those sellers. Except the last one, of course. I can't relist a pair of authentic 7FAMK jeans I want to sell on eBay b/c of "trademark misuse" but they "can't do much about" fakes? What a system!

P.S. I hope you reported him!
Apr 11, 2007, 8:54am   #4
Fred&Ginger
Originally Posted by compulsivepurse
Good job!! You did a great thing for all those sellers. Except the last one, of course. I can't relist a pair of authentic 7FAMK jeans I want to sell on eBay b/c of "trademark misuse" but they "can't do much about" fakes? What a system!

P.S. I hope you reported him!
To be honest I've given up reporting, as they never do anything about it. Its disheartening when you go back on, and they are still there.
Apr 11, 2007, 9:37am   #5
c
compulsivepurse
Originally Posted by Fred&Ginger
To be honest I've given up reporting, as they never do anything about it. Its disheartening when you go back on, and they are still there.
I understand!

I still report b/c I have seen a few things go "poof". But I don't go looking for things ot report.
Apr 12, 2007, 7:52am   #6
c
carlosa
Great work! keep it up
Apr 12, 2007, 11:57am   #7
C
CaptainSpongeBob
Go get em!
Apr 12, 2007, 9:29pm   #8
krmkjk
Kelli
Great work! One less fake on Ebay! I still report every once in a while!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >