Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Where is the best place to sell my used Louis Vuitton + other designer apparel/bags?

POST A REPLY

Jan 16, 2008, 12:00pm   #1
B
Bonjour
Hi ladies :)
I would like to sell my used Louis Vuitton and COACH and some Juicy Couture (clothes) but I don't know which store I should bring it to. Are there any stores in particular that give you a good deal? How does it work? I don't have the authenticity card for my LV but it is authentic.

I am interested in stores in NYC and Boston (whichever location will give me a better deal).

Thank you very much
Jan 16, 2008, 12:42pm   #2
bagnshoofetish
T'is The Season
Originally Posted by Bonjour
Hi ladies :)
I would like to sell my used Louis Vuitton and COACH and some Juicy Couture (clothes) but I don't know which store I should bring it to. Are there any stores in particular that give you a good deal? How does it work? I don't have the authenticity card for my LV but it is authentic.

I am interested in stores in NYC and Boston (whichever location will give me a better deal).

Thank you very much
E-Bay.
Jan 16, 2008, 1:44pm   #3
BagsRmyLife
eBay is the best place.
Jan 16, 2008, 1:50pm   #4
Veelyn
I'M BACK :)
You could always try to sell it to consignment sites, like fashionphile,2nd-handbag, mrstroppo, etc.
Jan 16, 2008, 4:46pm   #5
B
Bonjour
I should have been more clear, I apologize.

I am searching for stores I can sell my items to in real-life (not in the virtual world/internet).
Jan 16, 2008, 10:26pm   #6
jmcadon
Jimmy Choo lover
Portero.com takes consignments.
Jan 18, 2008, 9:04am   #7
kh9079
fashionphile will buy your directly also. she is located in beverly hills. not sure where you are.
Jan 18, 2008, 9:05am   #8
kh9079
What are you selling in LV?
Jan 18, 2008, 7:06pm   #9
ladybugfreckle
one is never enough
anns fabulous finds does consignment as well
Jan 18, 2008, 8:56pm   #10
fashionista7
There's a great consignment store in Boston area called Second Time Around. I consigned an LV bag with them, along with other items, and they were very good.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >