Home > >

What to Do, What to Do....

POST A REPLY

Jun 22, 2012, 12:51pm   #16
GlamGirly
Smile. Laugh. Love
Good job! I figured it would be about $10 and you are being fair offering a market rate, lol. I hope this makes her happy and you guys can end this transaction on a very good note.
Jun 22, 2012, 1:23pm   #17
h
hotshot
Originally Posted by buzzytoes
I received a quote from a cobbler in her area for $10 so that's what I offered to refund her. Maybe it is the cynic in me, or reading too many ebay horror stories, I just feel like she is looking for something for nothing. Thank you for all of your suggestions!

I don't have a problem taking them back and relisting, I just get paranoid that the shoes will magically get lost, or be damaged or something by the time they get back to me. I probably read this forum too much.

I would see what she is going to do now... call her bluff.. she wants

the shoes its $10 to fix the issue and let's see what her next move is...
Jun 22, 2012, 2:23pm   #18
buzzytoes
Dog Chauffeur
I guess this is my lesson of the day: Do not always think the worst of people.

She was fine with the $10 and said she had a cobbler right across the street that she uses so she will take them there.

ETA: Thank you everyone for your help and suggestions!!!
Jun 22, 2012, 2:43pm   #19
GlamGirly
Smile. Laugh. Love
YAY! Congratulations and good job. I'm glad you had an honest buyer. You are right about not thinking the worst of people right off the bat. Too bad all those crappy buyers out there have put so many of us on the edge right away, lol.
Jun 22, 2012, 2:52pm   #20
h
hotshot
Good this worked out well... for you & the buyer
Jun 22, 2012, 6:00pm   #21
CobaltBlu
yay! This could have gone to hell in a handbasket quickly if she had bad intentions.
I am so relieved for you!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >