Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

We are not all weird...

POST A REPLY

Jun 24, 2012, 8:33am   #1
StylishFarmer
Gosh, where do I start? I'm a long time eBay user. Mostly buyer and I am just appalled at the lengths buyers will go to when it comes to getting a bit of a discount. The rudeness, the threats, the disgusting language.. It's all just too much!!!

I must say, I'm a good... No.. Excellent buyer. It really doesn't take much to read the sellers conditions . I pay on time, I ask but do not demand combined shipping, I always ask if they are willing to post to Australia if there is nothing in the auction.

People need to realize that eBay is not a dept store..

Shame in you .. You rude buyers and sellers!!!
Jun 24, 2012, 10:19am   #2
d
debbiesdaughter
I feel your pain. I have been blessed to not have rude buyers as I have had non paying buyers. I have had 3 in the past 3 months which is more than I've ever had. To me non paying is rude when you can see that they are buying and receiving feedback for other items but just refusing to pay for your item. I think its the world in general, people just don't "act" right anymore. Just go to Walmart and see how people behave in there...
Jun 24, 2012, 3:46pm   #3
LoVeinLA
Paris 2014 or Bust
I have only sold about a dozen items and bought about a dozen times too. I really get nervous after I put a new listing up anticipating a nightmare buyer. So far, so good....
Jun 25, 2012, 7:07am   #4
marie-lou
Chocolate Heaven
Jun 25, 2012, 7:47am   #5
chinableu
I'm pretty weird but lovable.

Jun 25, 2012, 8:31am   #6
northerndancer
What, me worry?
^^^ Lol loveable trumps weird any day.

I think the vast majority of buyers are nice, reasonable and honest. All of mine have been. But I am a very small time seller - I just use ebay to unload things that still have value but I don't want anymore.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >