Home Shopping Resources eBay Forum

Seller got the fake bag + my money


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Aug 14, 2012, 4:42am   #16
poopsie2's Avatar
Are you ready Steve?
When I logged into PP and checked policy updates it is the same as the link in post 12 so I give up. AFAIK SC is still required for $250+.
Aug 14, 2012, 4:46am   #17
lovely64's Avatar
LunAtic
Originally Posted by poopsie2
When I logged into PP and checked policy updates it is the same as the link in post 12 so I give up. AFAIK SC is still required for $250+.
I agree.
Aug 14, 2012, 8:12am   #18
northerndancer's Avatar
What, me worry?
Originally Posted by lovely64
The rules have changed and PP no longer requires signature confirmation for items over $250. I am not sure when it will be implemented but I have gotten notifications of it.
Originally Posted by poopsie2
When I logged into PP and checked policy updates it is the same as the link in post 12 so I give up. AFAIK SC is still required for $250+.
Sometimes the terms of Paypal agreements differ and changes are rolled out over a period of time from country to country.

Maybe that explains the difference.
Aug 14, 2012, 9:06am   #19
queenofshopping's Avatar
Member
It just goes to show how morally f-ing bankrupt much of our society is, for a person/seller to think that they can KEEP (STEAL) refund money if the buyer inadvertently does not get siggy confirm... Like, oh, oops, sorry, the $2000 is declared MINE along with my shady scamming phony crap! Seriously? Our world has come to this? Absolutely revolting... (insert 99 vomit icons here)
Aug 14, 2012, 9:21am   #20
lovely64's Avatar
LunAtic
Originally Posted by queenofshopping
It just goes to show how morally f-ing bankrupt much of our society is, for a person/seller to think that they can KEEP (STEAL) refund money if the buyer inadvertently does not get siggy confirm... Like, oh, oops, sorry, the $2000 is declared MINE along with my shady scamming phony crap! Seriously? Our world has come to this? Absolutely revolting... (insert 99 vomit icons here)
I agree with you 100%. I feel sick to my stomach when I read about these scammers. I was recently scammed by someone in the UK. The "thief" ended up paying me back in the end though but only after I had gotten legal advice and sent them a "letter before action". Revolting.

OP, call eBay/paypal and ask for a supervisor. The other staff seem to have been picked up from the street so you´re better off talking to someone who is more "educated" (lol).
Aug 14, 2012, 3:45pm   #21
h
Member
Originally Posted by lovely64
I agree with you 100%. I feel sick to my stomach when I read about these scammers. I was recently scammed by someone in the UK. The "thief" ended up paying me back in the end though but only after I had gotten legal advice and sent them a "letter before action". Revolting.

OP, call eBay/paypal and ask for a supervisor. The other staff seem to have been picked up from the street so you´re better off talking to someone who is more "educated" (lol).

OP keep calling til you get a supervisor who will listen..

ANd certainly would pursue any and all options including getting
legal advice.. this is just terrible...
POST A REPLY
  HOME Shopping Resources eBay Forum  
TOP

Thread Tools