Home Shopping Resources eBay Forum

Help with ebay problem - scammer Hinna Arshad

POST A REPLY

Oct 21, 2011, 10:37pm   #46
l
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by Apricot Summers
BTW, if you need a picture for the police, you can get one off of her spektra account, just google her ID name "exoticarbcqen" which she used on that makeup site. She has her picture up on her avatar.
http://www.specktra.net/t/111384/lyi...0#post_1263760

Quote:
I think MAC needs to put into place harder requirements for the PRO card. I KNOW several girls who go to kinkos, make up cards, and have random people write them recommendations. I think its pathetic and sickning. All for makeup? seriously, give me a break. I can only hope that the makeup turns their face green. I think the PRO card should be given to those people DIRECTLY in the profession and use makeup on a day to day basis. Hair stylist really have no reason to get the pro card and neither do editors of magazines etc.

I think you SHOULD DEFINITELY rat her *** out. I would in a heart beat. In the end, its scammers like her who cause price inflation and that effects US ALL.

I could apply for a pro card since I do bridal makeup for middle eastern/afgan/paki/indian girls BUT I AM NOT GOING TO APPLY since I do it free lance and do not have a cosmotolgy license and have no desire to get one. MAC isnt that expensive to begin with and I dont plan on amassing huge amounts of makeup, afterall it does expire and I cant wear 583904580934 eyeshadows at once.

I think you NEED to call the company about her. Their was a girl on specktra that TRYED to scam me out of almost $200 and I tracked her down, called her job [she worked at Sephora], got her fired, called the cops on her, told her friends what a scammer she was and eventually she got scared and refunded me my money. Alot of other members sent me PMs about her and their experiences about her. I think it takes one person, with balls, to put an end to fraud and although, my said experience was a bit different, your friend is still scamming not only the company but ALL OF US.
I've been reading the eBay forum here for a while (I like reading about scams sometimes) and came across this. Thought you guys might appreciate her moralizing)))))))))))))
Oct 22, 2011, 2:14am   #47
Live Long...and SHOP
Welcome to tPF ^^^
Oct 22, 2011, 4:00pm   #48
l
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by Jagger
Welcome to tPF ^^^
thank you

in the process of reading about scams learned a little about designer handbags. i'm very far away from all this, if i can wear sweats and sneakers 24/7 - i would))))))
Nov 29, 2011, 3:52pm   #49
i
Hi every one long time!! Iv had a baby boy!!! So very hectic to update the trail date has been fowarded to 11/01/12 no definite address to serve court papers!!! She recently been yelping alot and also dound out her sister is a pharmacist at ucdavis medical centre! Hope everyone and everything is ok. Cx
Nov 29, 2011, 4:03pm   #50
h
congrats on your baby... and keep us posted with how everything goes...
Nov 29, 2011, 4:46pm   #51
Originally Posted by innaya
Hi every one long time!! Iv had a baby boy!!! So very hectic to update the trail date has been fowarded to 11/01/12 no definite address to serve court papers!!! She recently been yelping alot and also dound out her sister is a pharmacist at ucdavis medical centre! Hope everyone and everything is ok. Cx
Surely hope you can take this all the way to the mat. She has been scamming for a VERY long time.
Nov 29, 2011, 5:25pm   #52
i
Hey thanx mmmsc. Just a pain in the *** trying to get a adress !! Do you think the FBI would be able to do something?? So no one else can be a victim?
Nov 29, 2011, 5:26pm   #53
l
Break from tPF
It's so disappointing to see scammers that can get away with this for a long time plus loads of money they've scammed for without getting arrested. I was reading a thread about this girl you mentioned here on tPF that had a lot of pages. You got this scammer and then you got that other authentic.lv scammer. Why people out there that don't take this as seriously is beyond me.
Nov 29, 2011, 5:32pm   #54
i
Lightyear , Personally i think its all the legwork some cannot be asked to put in or just emotionaly too much for them. As for me i just want to put a stop to this before someone else gets hurt. Wat do you mean lv thread??
Nov 29, 2011, 5:32pm   #55
i
^^ sorry lightdays!
Nov 29, 2011, 5:45pm   #56
Does this girl contact people thru facebook?

I just had some girl on fb message me about some designer handbag that she doesn't use anymore and wants to know if I'm interested. I deleted it right away but remembered her name had "...NN..." in it - if i remember correctly.
Nov 29, 2011, 6:28pm   #57
i
Maybe??
Apr 3, 2012, 6:37pm   #58
i
Hi yall!! Good news iv won the case for herto pay back my money.!!!! Eeekk so happy! From another country!! I have been busy with kids and hubby so i have recieved nothing from them. I decided to give them a call and they emailed me. The decision was posted out on the 3 march so it makes it 30 days right?? I have not recieved any thing from her!!any advice?? What i could do next. Iv tried ringing small claims ******** but they close at 4pm cali time!! X
Apr 3, 2012, 8:54pm   #59
b
Account Deactivated
great news! hopefully someone here can give some advice
Apr 4, 2012, 12:00am   #60
Who told you that you won the case? Call them and ask where your money is.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Shopping Resources eBay Forum