Home Shopping Resources eBay Forum

Having problem with www.mypoupette.com.What should I do?

POST A REPLY

Nov 10, 2009, 3:11am   #16
Yikes! Mypoupette used to be *the* authentication service and now they are like this??? I wouldn't have had the patience to wait SIX months on a book. I would politely ask for your money back and take your business elsewhere (to Carol, who used to work for MP)
Nov 10, 2009, 7:15am   #17
Little world
Originally Posted by Sternchen
Yikes! Mypoupette used to be *the* authentication service and now they are like this??? I wouldn't have had the patience to wait SIX months on a book. I would politely ask for your money back and take your business elsewhere (to Carol, who used to work for MP)
Yes..its terrible right? *Sigh*. Juzt because of I did not know what should I do next? So I juzt kept email to them to ask for sending the book to me. I also asked them to give my money back but they never replied. And at that time I did not know how to raise my issue in Purse Forum so someone can help me with useful advise....Wat a terrible situation I had with mypoupette. Thanks for your information about Carol. I just emailed to her and asked for checking one of my items. Tks
Nov 14, 2009, 7:23pm   #18
A Baby Bags & a Bike
winnie_cutie defintely call your credit card company and file a transaction dispute for services never received. I had no idea mypoupette services were this questionable and unreliable. Based on the feedback on this thread, there is just no way i would even bother contacting them for any of their services.
Nov 16, 2009, 5:19pm   #19
Originally Posted by winnie_cutie
Hi Guys,

I have made an order for two of my items on 26 Otc 2009 in the http://www.mypoupette.com website to be checked an authentication. I sent pictures to them and they replied straightaway that they have received all my photos. One items has been ordered for checking within 3days so I should have the reply on 29 Oct. Another items has been ordered within 5-7days so it should be done on 3 November 09. However until now I havent received anything from them. I tried to email heaps of time to 3 of their email's address:

1. photos@thefinerdesigner.com

2. confirm@mypoupette.com

3. contact@thefinerdesigner.com

They still havent replied me anything. Before I made an payment, the person is named Andra who is Customer Support has replied me so quickly and promised that they will take my order with care but she is now disappeared.

Last year, I bought an Authentication Louis Vuitton Book from them and it took 6 months to be arrived to my address. I did send heaps of emails to them, no-one replied me either then finally, one of mypoupette's staff responsed to me with the reason because he was the only one who was working at mypoupette at that time so the service was delayed??? Really weird huh? But I didnt mind because I only want to get the book as soon as possible. I have never purchased anything and wait for it to be arrived to my front door for 6 months time. However after that, i still have to wait for another 3months and the book was arrived without any noticable or any apologies. The worst sevice I have ever dealed.

Now they start doing the same thing to me. I dont know what should I do now because the seller has given me the period of time for hold the bag and send it to be checked. She also emailed to ask me how does the poupette's staff reply and I just dont know what to do next for my situation.

Anyone has any same experience to deal with them before? And how to sort this problem out? I just cant believe how can they handle their business for such a long time like that. I dont know where I should ask this question. And I think this is one of eBay's issue so I post here. If its not please advise where I can ask or help me to move this thread. Please give an advise for my situation..Im really stuck...Many thanks.
I've had the same thing happen. My Poupette directed me to The Finer Designer, and I received payment confirmations from The Finer Designer (and they charged my credit card for the transaction) but they never provided an authentication. Their website says you're entitled to a refund if you don't receive a timely confirmation. I'm going to request a refund, but I'm not holding my breath that I'll hear anything from them.
Dec 4, 2009, 10:52am   #20
S
Has anyone got the phone number for The Finer Designer or My Poupette.com please??
Dec 4, 2009, 12:16pm   #21
Looking for LVOE
This sucks... why are they still in business????
Dec 4, 2009, 1:58pm   #22
S
I requested a written statement from them because I got fake CLs from eBay but have heard nothing for a week. They were quick to charge me $75 though. Wish I had read this thread sooner. Has anyone got a number for them?
Dec 5, 2009, 6:53pm   #23
Oskar Waltz
Dispute it on your CC and go to Caroldiva.com she is the BEST!!! Super quick too.
Dec 5, 2009, 7:06pm   #24
h
Originally Posted by itsonly4me
Dispute it on your CC and go to Caroldiva.com she is the BEST!!! Super quick too.

Agree here and dispute the cc charge..if you contact caroldiva

hope this works out for you.. good luck
Dec 6, 2009, 1:30pm   #25
the most annoying thing is eBay uses and expects us to use them !! given the time frames they work too surely this is unacceptable !
Dec 8, 2009, 10:13am   #26
mypoupette is awful...They took my $$ and I never received the service I paid for!
Dec 10, 2009, 10:17am   #27
g
same thing happened to me. i just paid last dec. 4 for a 3 day authentication. and NADA!!!!
Dec 23, 2009, 3:25pm   #28
c
My goodness....I am one of mypoupette's victim! I paid for a 2 day authentication....and nothing! I should have googled their reviews before paying $35.
Dec 23, 2009, 3:30pm   #29
Washington,DC
Maybe you could e-mail Angie Houston directly (she is the founder of My Poupette)
Her e-mail is: angie@mypoupette.com
Dec 23, 2009, 5:20pm   #30
Diggin TPF
Not weird at all - mypoupette is known for bad service -- you'd think they would shape up after so many people have complained but I guess not...

Infact if you do a search here it's not just bad service - it's down right stealing and FRAUD!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Shopping Resources eBay Forum