Home Shopping Resources eBay Forum

Ebay chat thead..whoo hoo!!

POST A REPLY

Oct 2, 2009, 12:19am   #16
AmourAuthentic
Originally Posted by unluckystars
And we all know 30 pgs in no one will have read the first 29 and will be horribly confused about what the eBay hat head is thus ending the fights while they try to figure it out...
I guarantee the question is asked OFTEN
Oct 2, 2009, 12:22am   #17
Peace B with U
Originally Posted by dusty paws
wooohooooo!
Hey you!!

This is just too much fun.. FAMILY REUNION TIME!!
Oct 2, 2009, 12:37am   #18
Peace B with U
Buenas Noches, chicas. Hasta manana!
Oct 2, 2009, 12:37am   #19
AmourAuthentic
I had a random thought today and had to resist posting a thread-all of the songs/infomercials/jingles that were ever so catchy that they stuck in your head? Yes, I have set out to torture myself!

"five dollar....five dollar....five dollar foot lonnnnnnngggg"

"mentos better...mentos fresher..."

"MY buddy My buddy...my buddy and meeeee"

and I can think of a zillion more!

I should go to bed tooo....will dream up some more of these for tomorrow .
Oct 2, 2009, 12:41am   #20
Peace B with U
Originally Posted by AmourCouture
I had a random thought today and had to resist posting a thread-all of the songs/infomercials/jingles that were ever so catchy that they stuck in your head? Yes, I have set out to torture myself!

"five dollar....five dollar....five dollar foot lonnnnnnngggg"

"mentos better...mentos fresher..."

"MY buddy My buddy...my buddy and meeeee"

and I can think of a zillion more!

I should go to bed tooo....will dream up some more of these for tomorrow .
Yeah.. you better go to bed cause you are losing your mind!
Oct 2, 2009, 12:45am   #21
AmourAuthentic
Originally Posted by Ellie Mae
Yeah.. you better go to bed cause you are losing your mind!
I'm just trying to drag you down with me !
Oct 2, 2009, 3:55am   #22
Yea! Chat thead or hat head or whatevah. A new place to post bag on bag violence photos!!! Andddddddddd, anybody score any new bags, shoes, or clothes recently? I have 5 new pairs of shoes...
Oct 2, 2009, 7:23am   #23
Peace B with U
Originally Posted by pegasuscom
Yea! Chat thead or hat head or whatevah. A new place to post bag on bag violence photos!!! Andddddddddd, anybody score any new bags, shoes, or clothes recently? I have 5 new pairs of shoes...
Morning Pegs! Happy to see you in our new hat head!

TGIF PEEPS
Oct 2, 2009, 7:56am   #24
AmourAuthentic
Yay Friday!

Sav-
My bags aren't violent and have a restraining order against your gaucho

I bought a Goyard card holder and LV briefcase. I need to buy some boots!
nothing too new though...I'm still in denial about summers end here.

I need some rain boots- if you guys see any cute ones lemme know! I'm thinking about these but I have to find them in my size http://us.burberry.com/product/index...entPage=family
Oct 2, 2009, 8:14am   #25
Luxurious, honey.
Hey everyone! I've been hanging in the "What a Fabulous Outfit and it only cost ____" in the wardrobe section......I bought my greatest find to date this week, I literally sh*t myself when I found it......a wool tweed fitted blazer by Tracy Reese, it has the most gorgeous rhinestone buttons and rhineston/sequin detail on the collar and pocket. I took some pics last night and then my camera battery died...it's being charged right now. Did I mention it was only $5.00 at Goodwill?????
Oct 2, 2009, 9:15am   #26
Hey yall, I am SO EXCITED!!! What a great place to hang out. Feel like it has been way too long since we had a "home" to talk about WHATEVER (nothing?). YAAAAAAY
Oct 2, 2009, 9:29am   #27
Oskar Waltz
Yay for a chat thread! I have an idea who the main posters in this thread are gonna be LOL.
Oct 2, 2009, 9:36am   #28
BunniesN'DaSun
Originally Posted by missbanff
Hey everyone! I've been hanging in the "What a Fabulous Outfit and it only cost ____" in the wardrobe section......I bought my greatest find to date this week, I literally sh*t myself when I found it......a wool tweed fitted blazer by Tracy Reese, it has the most gorgeous rhinestone buttons and rhineston/sequin detail on the collar and pocket. I took some pics last night and then my camera battery died...it's being charged right now. Did I mention it was only $5.00 at Goodwill?????
^ I love those rummage/goodwill type stores!
Oct 2, 2009, 9:44am   #29
Originally Posted by itsonly4me
Yay for a chat thread! I have an idea who the main posters in this thread are gonna be LOL.
Hi there, itsonlyme - Yes, we are all going to try behave, yet be scintillating and informative. And OK downright silly

Hi Bunny Love thrift stores, esp. if they carry great designer bags for pennies, right?
Oct 2, 2009, 9:45am   #30
Since this is clearly the club of insiders, I thought I would share my special secret eBay find with you.

Cole Haan shearling clogs - only $359 - someone better hit the buy it now fast! Why pay full retail of $150-180 -- that's for suckas!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=370268481343
Last edited Oct 2, 2009 at 9:50am.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Shopping Resources eBay Forum