Home Shopping Resources eBay Forum

*E-Bay Non Paying Bidder List*

POST A REPLY

Nov 10, 2007, 7:43am   #46
Sofa King HOT!
ID: rgrdee

This person strung me along for a month, such a headache!
Nov 13, 2007, 10:36pm   #47
Doberhuahua!
Here's another one to add. A zero feedback bidder from Albania:

dieselgirl7878
Nov 21, 2007, 3:18pm   #48
ID: beckyl17

untrustable person! Ask to relist item and offer to buy in high price. After that, try to haggling seller, beware!
Nov 21, 2007, 4:03pm   #49
ID:

shoppingtp

Liar and time waster. Said that she's from Vietnam etc.

Block her! Use any reasons to refuse to pay. Make eBay as her playgroup

Sigh... so many unpaid item bidders and dumbs poor feedback eBayers at this time :
Nov 21, 2007, 5:07pm   #50
Stomp & Chomp
Originally Posted by boughtheshop
It's not always black and white with each transaction and to think it is, well one would be kidding themselves. .... Give others a chance and don't be so cynical.
the purpose of this thread is for members to share only the facts about not being paid by certain E-Bay buyers. It is up to everyone on here to do what they will with this info. I personally have blocked and will continue to block everyone listed in this thread because I do not have the time to waste on people who back out of paying for something they probably should not have bid on in the first place. Of course there are extenuating circumstances - you have to use your own judgement. I believe the majority of people that have been listed on here did not give justifiable reasons or they would not be listed here.
If you do not wish to block any of these people that is your perrogative. No one is telling you what to do but I really appreciate the heads up myself.
Please PM me if you would like to discuss this further....
Nov 21, 2007, 5:11pm   #51
Stomp & Chomp
And PLEASE EVERYONE you MUST also include the transaction number with the seller ID otherwise people can take advantage and just list any seller ID without any backup for it. And also, please stick to the facts, no name calling, personal attacks, etc.....

(Lorimathews, LVRawks,LVGodiva - - please provide the transaction numbers too you all didn't do this in your last posts )

Thanks!
Last edited Nov 21, 2007 at 5:19pm.
Nov 21, 2007, 5:18pm   #52
Stomp & Chomp
Just one more thing....
FYI the following user IDs are no longer valid on E-Bay:

w00dyw00dyw00dy , brooklynbabe0 , bonoxmulderxsting , jw1512

The point here is that this thread is indeed a valuable resource and the fact that just these 4 E-Bay user IDs are now invalid underscores the importance of it.

Okay, I'm really done now....proceed.
Nov 21, 2007, 5:49pm   #53
Doberhuahua!
Originally Posted by lorihmatthews
Here's another one to add. A zero feedback bidder from Albania:

dieselgirl7878
Whoops, eBay auction #290178154495
Nov 21, 2007, 11:12pm   #54
Uppps sorry...

ID:

shoppingtp

Liar and time waster. Said that she's from Vietnam etc.

Block her! Use any reasons to refuse to pay. Make eBay as her playgroup

Sigh... so many unpaid item bidders and dumbs poor feedback eBayers at this time :

Item number:
Nov 22, 2007, 12:57pm   #55
Fellow tPFers, don't waster your time, block this eBayer:

iloveuellie(1)

After won my item for $637.5 haggling me for $400 then said that her PayPal account is error and has no bank account ( what's in the world people have no bank account?? )

I asked her to stop emailing me if she can't pay but she left me negative! Block her and don't waste your time with this crazy and dumb person
Nov 22, 2007, 1:24pm   #56
Stomp & Chomp
Originally Posted by lvgodiva

iloveuelliehttp://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif(1)

..... Block her and don't waste your time with this crazy and dumb person
Just want to remind everyone - while I am thankful for the heads up on non paying bidders, please refrain from calling people names - trying to keep this thread as nice as possible and just stick with the facts. Thanks.
Nov 24, 2007, 10:51am   #57
Loves Bags & the Law
Block this eBayer:

ID: mishna23
Auction #s: 270183511442, 270185928753
Reason: She's strung me along for WEEKS. She didn't pay for a week, and I contacted her to ask why. She invented some problem about how "tax will be included with the Coin Purse" means she WILL have to pay tax with the coin purse, but WON'T with the neverfull - AND she claimed I was trying to deceive her. The tax amounted to around $100, and I just gave in and decided to waive the tax. Of course, she hasn't paid yet... She's a HUGE hassle.
Nov 25, 2007, 9:51am   #58
Originally Posted by lvgodiva

iloveuelliehttp://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif(1)

After won my item for $637.5 haggling me for $400 then said that her PayPal account is error and has no bank account ( what's in the world people have no bank account?? )

I asked her to stop emailing me if she can't pay but she left me negative! Block her and don't waste your time with this crazy and dumb person
UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!! SHE'S THREATING ME TO SEND ITEM TO HER FOR FREE ( FREE ITEM, NOT FOR FREE SHIPPING ONLY )
Nov 28, 2007, 6:20pm   #59
Handbag Addict
I put some of old stuff on eBay and I had a surprising 3 people who did not pay. None of them even contacted me and they ignored my friendly emails regarding payment. I just don't understand why people bid if they do not want to pay???!!!

Item 1: item# 120185400749, buyer id walnutgoat48
Item 2: item# 120185410374, buyer id 5316keny
Item 3: item# 120185416212, buyer aboveone2
Dec 4, 2007, 6:24pm   #60
kdior1

Item number: 200163866464

With 3 Negative feedbacks this person still is registered, AVOID!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Shopping Resources eBay Forum