Home > >

Can't sign in...

POST A REPLY

Apr 18, 2007, 11:33am   #1
Indigowaters
needs to be stopped!
I just wanted to rant on here because Iím trying not to panick. ButÖI think my account has been compromised on Ebay. I canít sign in and itís telling me my password is not working. Itís worked for the past 5+ years, so what happened? Has anyone ever had this happen to them? Was it resolved?
Apr 18, 2007, 12:12pm   #2
noshoepolish
Addicted to Coach
Go to live help on ebay's main page
Apr 18, 2007, 2:43pm   #3
Indigowaters
needs to be stopped!
I did. They referred me to a link to talk with security which said it was going to take 11 minutes, but took much longer than that. And I couldn't sit there and wait.
Apr 18, 2007, 2:46pm   #4
86leo
*Got Coach?*
Cant you click on "forgot password'

http://cgi4.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...urPasswordShow

And have them email you whatever the password is? Then you can use it, log in and change it again
Apr 18, 2007, 3:30pm   #5
Indigowaters
needs to be stopped!
No. Someone really messed it up. When I do that it goes back to the sign-in screen telling me it was invalid. After a while it says to enter other information that only I would know but that comes up incorrect too.
Apr 18, 2007, 3:32pm   #6
lorihmatthews
Doberhuahua!
If you can't sign in, your account has most likely been hacked. Look yourself up and see if anyone has listed items under your eBay ID.
Apr 18, 2007, 3:40pm   #7
Indigowaters
needs to be stopped!
^Thanks!
Apr 18, 2007, 11:40pm   #8
Kiss Me Deadly
any updates?
Apr 19, 2007, 1:21am   #9
Indigowaters
needs to be stopped!
Yeah, I finally got it resolved with a very helpful Ebay contact. They said I was phished. Never thought it could happen to me .
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >