Home > >

Anyone else ripped off by MYPOUPETTE.com??????????

POST A REPLY

Apr 23, 2009, 1:35pm   #61
gappgirl18
Loves her Falcore!:)
Im not sure if this is off topic but I wondered if Caroldiva does other brands besides LV's?
Apr 23, 2009, 4:04pm   #62
ejbfelton
Carol does several different brands, she is very, very professional and has a wonderful reputation. I would advise you to contact her.
Apr 24, 2009, 1:50pm   #63
queen.asli
Originally Posted by gappgirl18
Im not sure if this is off topic but I wondered if Caroldiva does other brands besides LV's?
if itīs gucci - you really should use this site http://www.castira.com/index.php?opt...pper&Itemid=27
Apr 24, 2009, 3:02pm   #64
gappgirl18
Originally Posted by queen.asli
if itīs gucci - you really should use this site http://www.castira.com/index.php?opt...pper&Itemid=27
I have used Castira before and was very pleased with the way things were done I was just wondering in general if Caroldiva does other brands, thats all.
Apr 24, 2009, 3:13pm   #65
queen.asli
Originally Posted by gappgirl18
I have used Castira before and was very pleased with the way things were done I was just wondering in general if Caroldiva does other brands, thats all.
hi gggirl - I did not see that this was your question
Apr 24, 2009, 3:17pm   #66
gappgirl18
Originally Posted by ejbfelton
Carol does several different brands, she is very, very professional and has a wonderful reputation. I would advise you to contact her.

Thank you, I might use her as well in the future
Apr 24, 2009, 3:42pm   #67
gappgirl18
Originally Posted by queen.asli
hi gggirl - I did not see that this was your question
Thats alright, someone already answered it for me....thanks!
Apr 24, 2009, 6:26pm   #68
aimtree
I had a chloe authenticated by carol and she was very quick, I think she doesn't do all brands though, so worth to email her and see.
Apr 26, 2009, 8:34am   #69
n
nataliam1976
Account Deactivated
just giving you gals heads up on the fake dior gaucho caroldiva authenticated and said it was real - and it wasnt even a good fake. Apparently there were similar issues with her Chloe authenticating skills.

http://forum.purseblog.com/dior/plac...ml#post9713933
Apr 26, 2009, 12:17pm   #70
Sinful Indulgences
Originally Posted by nataliam1976
just giving you gals heads up on the fake dior gaucho caroldiva authenticated and said it was real - and it wasnt even a good fake. Apparently there were similar issues with her Chloe authenticating skills.

http://forum.purseblog.com/dior/plac...ml#post9713933
Oh dear, I don't know what to think! She has authenticated several LVs & Chanels for me, each time it's correct (corroborated by the Authenticate Thread & compared with genuine bags I bought at LV & Chanel)! Maybe she is not good with Dior & Chloe! I'm concerned... Is she a forum member? It would be great if she could come in here and give her side of the story.
Last edited Apr 26, 2009 at 12:22pm.
May 4, 2009, 5:47pm   #71
misschbby
hi there just had a positive and correct authentication on a chloe from carol within a very quick time frame . have yet to hear from paypal but it should go my way fingers crossed.
May 4, 2009, 5:57pm   #72
B
Bags4Me2
That's great news. Keep us posted!
May 11, 2009, 7:34am   #73
misschbby
yay won my case was a nightmare dealing with ebay ( their staff cant even pronounce authenticate on four seperate occasions untill eventually i surgested she just avoided using the word) but i have my money back and caroldiva was a huge help in doing this . i found her quick reasonable and friendly so recomended.
May 11, 2009, 6:05pm   #74
Socialite
Fashionista
Hi Guys, Ive also had this happen to me, paid mypoupette for authentication service and recieved nothing. I also had a Mypoupette seller using my photos and they didnt take any action. I now use CarolDiva and the purse forum, I find Carol is very good at LV and Gucci.
May 12, 2009, 11:39am   #75
queen.asli
Originally Posted by Socialite
Hi Guys, Ive also had this happen to me, paid mypoupette for authentication service and recieved nothing. I also had a Mypoupette seller using my photos and they didnt take any action. I now use CarolDiva and the purse forum, I find Carol is very good at LV and Gucci.
I agree thatīs carol are really good to LV,

but not for Gucci - seen more times that she had given a fake an authentic - I would say use Carol for LV - Castira.com for Gucci - just my own opinion.
Last edited May 12, 2009 at 11:43am.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >