Home > >

QVC Dooney Board Refugees, Please Check in here!

POST A REPLY

Dec 5, 2012, 7:55pm   #1
MiaBorsa
Closet Diving Team
I know many of us have signed on here, so please post your new nickname and your "DF" handle so that we will know who you are!!

I'm "SarahW" on the DF!

I hope the new Dooney section here on TPF is set up soon!!
Dec 5, 2012, 8:01pm   #2
gatorgirl07
Hi SarahW. My nic here is the same as it was on the Q board. I guess I may be the red-headed step child of the forum since I didn't post as much as other ladies, but I just love you ladies......
Dec 5, 2012, 8:05pm   #3
a
aprimo
Glad you are here GG, and of course Sarah too. My nic is also the same here as at the Q.
Dec 5, 2012, 8:07pm   #4
gatorgirl07
Hi Aprimo!
Dec 5, 2012, 8:52pm   #5
MiaBorsa
Closet Diving Team
Hi, y'all!! I'm waiting on tonight's 12 DoD...SATCHELS!! YAY. (And GG, there is no way you are any "step child". LOL)
Dec 5, 2012, 8:53pm   #6
elbgrl
"rosiemoto"
Hi everyone ! I'm rosiemoto on the q board. Unfortunately I'm stuck with this username over here that I've had a long time!
Dec 5, 2012, 8:54pm   #7
MiaBorsa
Closet Diving Team
Hi Rosie!! I signed up here a few months ago and IIRC, SarahW was already taken. I decided on MiaBorsa, which is Italian for "my purse."
Dec 5, 2012, 8:56pm   #8
gatorgirl07
Originally Posted by MiaBorsa
Hi, y'all!! I'm waiting on tonight's 12 DoD...SATCHELS!! YAY. (And GG, there is no way you are any "step child". LOL)
I am waiting on them too since it looks like I am going to be S-O-L with my fucshia. I can't understand why dot com is being stoopid with my card
Dec 5, 2012, 8:57pm   #9
gatorgirl07
Originally Posted by elbgrl
Hi everyone ! I'm rosiemoto on the q board. Unfortunately I'm stuck with this username over here that I've had a long time!
I thought I read somewhere that you could change it? I got lucky that no one had mine.......there are a lot of gator lovers out there
Dec 5, 2012, 8:59pm   #10
gatorgirl07
Originally Posted by MiaBorsa
Hi Rosie!! I signed up here a few months ago and IIRC, SarahW was already taken. I decided on MiaBorsa, which is Italian for "my purse."
I was actually trying to be cute with mine and do something with my german heritage but the three I had chosen, were either taken or I couldn't spell them closely enough for anyone to figure out
Dec 5, 2012, 10:24pm   #11
MiaBorsa
Closet Diving Team
Where is everyone??
Dec 5, 2012, 10:28pm   #12
gatorgirl07
Idk. Some of them may be at church still
Dec 5, 2012, 10:41pm   #13
never_wear_it_t
I'm here. Hi, everyone!

(coachlover)

I just got done ordering a seafoam dillen bag from Day 3. I hope I like it. Day four is up now and I don't want anything.
Dec 5, 2012, 10:59pm   #14
MiaBorsa
Closet Diving Team
Hey CL. Oooh, that seafoam is such a pretty color. I'm regretting not buying the florentine drawstring on day 1, so I hope they have a "recap" day like they did last year.
Dec 5, 2012, 11:05pm   #15
Rstar
Hello Ladies, I'm happy to finally have a 'home'.

Anyway, I'm absolutely loving the pebble grain satchel from Day 4. I cannot decide on the color: Red, Honey or Ivy Green. So confused, I dont own any of these in my purse wardrobe. The red does look mouthwatering! dont know what to do.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >