Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Dooney Spring 2014 Preview!

POST A REPLY

Jan 21, 2014, 10:10am   #1
LitGeek
Oh my goodness, there are sooooooo many lovely new Dooney's coming soon! Have a lookie lou at Lyra Mag (make sure you look at all 3 posts!)

http://lyramag.blogspot.com/2014/01/...-satchels.html
Jan 21, 2014, 10:19am   #2
LitGeek
Just for starters I know I want the Alto (or Ostrich) Camilla Satchel in creamy white and the Montecatini Buckle Slouch in Natural Oh boy, add the pebble grain Zip Zip Satchel, nylon rugby tote, and hopefully another Stanwich satchel (I was disappointed we didn't get to see a preview of any new colors) and I am in trouble! LOL I also have to consider the bags I won't have considered that show up in posts here on our forum that I will have to have! Such fun to look forward too!
Jan 21, 2014, 11:03am   #3
MiaBorsa
Closet Diving Team
OMG, so many beauties!! Thanks for the link, LG!!
Jan 21, 2014, 11:06am   #4
MiaBorsa
Closet Diving Team
I like the madras and the rugby collections for summertime!! And wow... that ivory is calling my name!!

Jan 21, 2014, 11:08am   #5
t
tlo
Originally Posted by MiaBorsa
I like the madras and the rugby collections for summertime!! And wow... that ivory is calling my name!!

OMG! Me too!!
Jan 21, 2014, 11:08am   #6
MiaBorsa
Closet Diving Team
Swooooooooooooooooooooon.

Jan 21, 2014, 11:09am   #7
t
tlo
Swooooooooooooooooooooon.

The ivory top right has me swooning!!!!!! OMG!

Can you tell if that's one or two straps?
Jan 21, 2014, 11:11am   #8
seton
Keeper of the Flame
wow! first time in about 3 yrs that I liked the preview.

I love the new Alto totes. I might get the Camilla in red.
Jan 21, 2014, 11:52am   #9
LitGeek
Originally Posted by tlo
The ivory top right has me swooning!!!!!! OMG!

Can you tell if that's one or two straps?
I am pretty sure it is two. It is the Montecatini Buckle Slouch. It is only available in Crimson right now and the one on Dooney has two straps. Gorgeous, right?!
Jan 21, 2014, 11:54am   #10
LitGeek

The madras collection is so sweet for summer
Jan 21, 2014, 12:42pm   #11
t
tlo
Originally Posted by LitGeek
I am pretty sure it is two. It is the Montecatini Buckle Slouch. It is only available in Crimson right now and the one on Dooney has two straps. Gorgeous, right?!
Thanks LG! Gorgeous is right!! I prefer one strap but this may be an exception!
Jan 21, 2014, 1:34pm   #12
MiaBorsa
Closet Diving Team
Originally Posted by LitGeek
I wonder if they have re-designed that bag for summer? It sure looks like one wider strap on the pic.

Here's what the description says... Buckle slouch in a creamy white natural tone-three inside compartments, two inside zip pockets, one inside pocket, one cell phone pocket, lined-with an adjustable strap and magnetic closure.
Last edited Jan 21, 2014 at 1:51pm.
Jan 21, 2014, 1:56pm   #13
h
handbags4me
I wonder if they have re-designed that bag for summer? It sure looks like one wider strap on the pic.

Here's what the description says... Buckle slouch in a creamy white natural tone-three inside compartments, two inside zip pockets, one inside pocket, one cell phone pocket, lined-with an adjustable strap and magnetic closure.
Yes! Definitely looks like a redesign with a single strap and I am IN LOVE!! I was just about to send in a trade-in to order the current montecatini hobo, but I think I may have to wait for this instead.
Jan 21, 2014, 1:59pm   #14
MiaBorsa
Closet Diving Team
Originally Posted by handbags4me
Yes! Definitely looks like a redesign with a single strap and I am IN LOVE!! I was just about to send in a trade-in to order the current montecatini hobo, but I think I may have to wait for this instead.
I might have to find a trade in candidate, too!!
Jan 21, 2014, 2:02pm   #15
Trudysmom
Hope there will be more satchels with structure.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >