Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Your Diors in Action!

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jul 23, 2012, 4:58pm   #1036
averagejoe's Avatar
averagejoe
Member
Originally Posted by CoachCruiser
Goin' out for a walk
I love how it matches the bit of purple on your belt! Nice!!!
Jul 23, 2012, 5:00pm   #1037
CoachCruiser's Avatar
CoachCruiser
Member
Originally Posted by averagejoe
I love how it matches the bit of purple on your belt! Nice!!!
Thanks, averagejoe!! You noticed the detail I was hoping people would notice
Jul 24, 2012, 2:10am   #1038
angeluv101's Avatar
angeluv101
Member
Originally Posted by CoachCruiser
Goin' out for a walk
You look great with purple! Simply love the candylicious colours and I love GHW it's so elegant. I keep resisting myself to get another new lock each time I see another reveal
Jul 24, 2012, 2:12am   #1039
CoachCruiser's Avatar
CoachCruiser
Member
Originally Posted by angeluv101
You look great with purple! Simply love the candylicious colours and I love GHW it's so elegant. I keep resisting myself to get another new lock each time I see another reveal
Thank you!! I know exactly what you mean -- I love ALL the colors!! So hard to resist!
Jul 24, 2012, 5:57pm   #1040
CoachCruiser's Avatar
CoachCruiser
Member
Don't mean to keep posting pics but...well, here's another pic! Here's my Dior pouchette at a yummy Mexican restaurant! (Note the careful placement of the Dior bag on the napkin, lol). Ole!!!
Attached Images
 
Jul 24, 2012, 8:27pm   #1041
averagejoe's Avatar
averagejoe
Member
Originally Posted by CoachCruiser
Don't mean to keep posting pics but...well, here's another pic! Here's my Dior pouchette at a yummy Mexican restaurant! (Note the careful placement of the Dior bag on the napkin, lol). Ole!!!
Keep them coming! It's nice to see all these beautiful pictures of your bag! That's why we're on this forum
Jul 24, 2012, 10:01pm   #1042
CoachCruiser's Avatar
CoachCruiser
Member
Originally Posted by averagejoe
Keep them coming! It's nice to see all these beautiful pictures of your bag! That's why we're on this forum
You're a true sweetie, AJ! Thank you so much . OK, more pics in the future!
Jul 25, 2012, 5:14am   #1043
michi_chi's Avatar
michi_chi
Member
Originally Posted by CoachCruiser
Don't mean to keep posting pics but...well, here's another pic! Here's my Dior pouchette at a yummy Mexican restaurant! (Note the careful placement of the Dior bag on the napkin, lol). Ole!!!
I really like that photo! the elegance of the New Lock matched with every day simplicity! It also goes quite well with the theme of the Mexican dinner with the strong purple shade!

I noticed your napkin, I've been using my Panarea for over 6 months now and I still lay down a big piece of tissue on floor every day for work before I put my bag down!
Jul 25, 2012, 9:30am   #1044
CoachCruiser's Avatar
CoachCruiser
Member
Originally Posted by michi_chi
I really like that photo! the elegance of the New Lock matched with every day simplicity! It also goes quite well with the theme of the Mexican dinner with the strong purple shade!

I noticed your napkin, I've been using my Panarea for over 6 months now and I still lay down a big piece of tissue on floor every day for work before I put my bag down!
Thank you so much, michi_chi! :) And I'm glad you can relate about the tissue/napkin -- I think if I saw a Dior on the floor without anything underneath it, I'd question the owner's devotion to Dior!!
Jul 25, 2012, 5:02pm   #1045
Black_Swarmer's Avatar
Black_Swarmer
Dior Dragon
Originally Posted by CoachCruiser
Thank you so much, michi_chi! :) And I'm glad you can relate about the tissue/napkin -- I think if I saw a Dior on the floor without anything underneath it, I'd question the owner's devotion to Dior!!
He he - then you would question my devotion I guess :-) The expensive ones of my Diors have 'feet' underneath, the 'cheaper' ones don't, but for instance my black drawstring is my travelbag (it holds everything and looks good meanwhile!) so that one has seen quite a lot of floors on planes, trains, restaurants - you name it ... amazing what a great quality bag and an occasional cleansing with leather balm can make up for.

Besides, my things are bought with the purpose of getting used and I don't baby my stuff very much ...
Jul 25, 2012, 8:54pm   #1046
CoachCruiser's Avatar
CoachCruiser
Member
Originally Posted by black_swarmer
he he - then you would question my devotion i guess :-) the expensive ones of my diors have 'feet' underneath, the 'cheaper' ones don't, but for instance my black drawstring is my travelbag (it holds everything and looks good meanwhile!) so that one has seen quite a lot of floors on planes, trains, restaurants - you name it ... Amazing what a great quality bag and an occasional cleansing with leather balm can make up for.

Besides, my things are bought with the purpose of getting used and i don't baby my stuff very much ...
:) :)
Jul 25, 2012, 10:39pm   #1047
angeluv101's Avatar
angeluv101
Member
Originally Posted by CoachCruiser
Don't mean to keep posting pics but...well, here's another pic! Here's my Dior pouchette at a yummy Mexican restaurant! (Note the careful placement of the Dior bag on the napkin, lol). Ole!!!
The napkin placement made me lolz! This sounds like something I will do but hesitate cos was afraid of strange glares from others in public. I did that to my Chanel flap in the office, wrapping it with tissues and in my own dust bag before placing it carefully in the cupboard and my colleague saw and laughed lolz. Glad to know that there are others who are like me out there
Jul 28, 2012, 6:05pm   #1048
Nineveli's Avatar
Nineveli
Nine
Originally Posted by Uyen4570
My Tweed Diorissimo has finally arrived!
Congrats! Your Diorissimo looks just stunning!!
Aug 4, 2012, 10:17am   #1049
purlin77's Avatar
purlin77
Pur|in*SG
In train, going home after a Korean BBQ dinner
Attached Images
 
Aug 4, 2012, 11:05am   #1050
averagejoe's Avatar
averagejoe
Member
Originally Posted by purlin77
In train, going home after a Korean BBQ dinner

Never really knew that the Trailer Trash collection could look so cute. You look adorable!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools