Home Premier Designers Dior

Who likes the Dior saddle bags?

POST A REPLY

Nov 14, 2009, 9:59pm   #16
j'adore dior
I agree on the Must Have quality of it.

The Con? It's so annoying to fit stuff in! But totally worth it... I get many, many compliments on the bag when I do wear it.
Nov 20, 2009, 2:02am   #17
l
Break from tPF
Originally Posted by nataliam1976
more beautiful saddles
Those are some lot of pictures you posted of the saddles! Do you own any?
Nov 21, 2009, 6:19am   #18
n
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by lightdays
Those are some lot of pictures you posted of the saddles! Do you own any?

I only have rasta saddle.
Nov 22, 2009, 6:27pm   #19
I have a few saddle bags. They are very comfy and great fun to wear.
Dec 14, 2009, 12:34am   #20
B
I LOVE the saddles! That's what got me into Dior bags! I was only a fan of Dior sunglasses at first then I started seeing all of the beautiful saddles and just fell in love! I only have 3 saddles but would have 4 if I didn't sell one of them last year at myself for doing it LOL! I wish Dior would bring them back because Dior hasn't been the same without them IMO. Here are my 3 and I'm looking for a lot more! The one below is the one I sold and regret it to this day!

Dec 14, 2009, 12:37am   #21
B
I only have rasta saddle.
That's the one I want!!!! I don't feel that my saddle bag collection is complete without it! It's also one of my favorites!
Dec 14, 2009, 12:44am   #22
b
Account Deactivated
I like them but I don't love them
Dec 14, 2009, 12:34pm   #23
s
I LOVE them, and just bought one last month!! There is an outlet mall in Orlando, that has a Dior outlet. I got the large gaucho bag in red for about $900!!!! They had a whole wall of them in different colors and sizes!
Dec 15, 2009, 8:55am   #24
Originally Posted by Bagologist
I LOVE the saddles! That's what got me into Dior bags! I was only a fan of Dior sunglasses at first then I started seeing all of the beautiful saddles and just fell in love! I only have 3 saddles but would have 4 if I didn't sell one of them last year at myself for doing it LOL! I wish Dior would bring them back because Dior hasn't been the same without them IMO. Here are my 3 and I'm looking for a lot more! The one below is the one I sold and regret it to this day!
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/8016/diorsaddles1.jpg
http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/2...esesaddle3.jpg
I love your collection! We have the same taste in saddles. I too have the Hardcore and Adiorable saddle bags along with a white leather with silver hdwr and a black nylon with black patent piping. Making that a total of 4 saddles.
Last edited Dec 15, 2009 at 9:02am.
Dec 15, 2009, 2:53pm   #25
B
Originally Posted by janice
I love your collection! We have the same taste in saddles. I too have the Hardcore and Adiorable saddle bags along with a white leather with silver hdwr and a black nylon with black patent piping. Making that a total of 4 saddles.
Thanks Janice! We sure do have the same taste! I'm just so mad that Dior got rid of them! There are so many more I want and now I have to check eBay constantly to see if the ones that I'm looking for come up..they need to bring them back that's for sure!
Dec 22, 2009, 6:19pm   #26
I love the small one. But I never used the purse.

Jan 4, 2010, 11:59am   #27
p
more beautiful saddles
thanx nat
i just love saddle as you know
i have 2: the first one from left theEmbroidered Denim Saddle Bag
http://wirelessdigest.typepad.com/ph...iorsaddles.jpg

so beautiful !!!!!!!!!
and the classic black
http://wholesale-jewelry-gucci.com/images/CD37.jpg

soooooooooooo wonderfulllllllll!!!

hallo everyone and happy new yearrrrrr!!!!
ciao nat
Jan 9, 2010, 2:51pm   #28
I love saddles too and wish Dior would start making them again! Could never figure out why they were discontinued. Such a unique, eye-catching shape.
Jan 9, 2010, 3:44pm   #29
I can has shuz?
Originally Posted by nighteyes
I love saddles too and wish Dior would start making them again! Could never figure out why they were discontinued. Such a unique, eye-catching shape.
ITA, they are so cool.
Jan 10, 2010, 10:40am   #30
S
i wish they would bring the saddle back..
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Dior