Home Premier Designers Dior

Reveal: she is home with me

POST A REPLY

Dec 2, 2013, 10:32pm   #1
m
First of all, I have to thank all the forumers who have contributed to my last thread in helping me decide which LD to get. Finally she is home with me! Lovely purple with light gold hardware.

Sorry, my dear sister. Im going to keep this for my own,LOL! But I will keep looking for a medium size purple for you. I know wed like to fight for the same thing.

Something to share: the SA is very very helpful and friendly! The bag comes with a box, a dust bag and authenticity card which is great! But I am a bit disappointed with the dust bag as it looks dirty & used... When comparing the purchase experience with some other brands, I would expect a bit more from them.

Thank you for letting me share!
Attached Images

Dec 2, 2013, 10:53pm   #2
♥ Lambskin Lover ♥
Gorgeous purple LD; congrats, this is truly a stunning color.
Dec 3, 2013, 12:20am   #3
Very vibrant color! Love it! Oh may I ask where you got it from? I'm trying to find where shall I buy my first lady dior. Lol :)
Dec 3, 2013, 8:03am   #4
d
so pretty!!!!!! i love this purple color..
Dec 3, 2013, 1:18pm   #5
Bring back eLuxury!
good choice! purple and gold is so striking! i agree about the dustbags. the new twill dustbags don't seem to stay in pristine condition even when brand new but the old waffle texture dustbag ironically attracted more dust and lint on its exterior.
Dec 3, 2013, 2:48pm   #6
Beautiful! Congratulations
Dec 3, 2013, 4:14pm   #7
What a beautiful color !!!
Dec 3, 2013, 5:04pm   #8
I love the color! Congrats!
Dec 3, 2013, 5:46pm   #9
Beautiful colour combination! Congratulations!

You can ask them to switch the dust bag for you if you're not happy. I'm sure it's just shop wear, but you should be able to ask for a new one.
Dec 3, 2013, 7:44pm   #10
What a beauty! The colour combo is just perfect. Congrats xoxo
Dec 3, 2013, 8:13pm   #11
r
Beautiful color combination - Congrats!!!
Dec 3, 2013, 9:25pm   #12
Love that colour! Congrats!
Dec 4, 2013, 12:24am   #13
m
Thank you for all the compliments, I really love it! I feel happy by just looking at it...OMG, how crazy I am.

Hi, iceshimmer27. I bought it in the sydney (australia) boutique. I guess that you may try to ask your local one to see if they still have it in stock, if not, they may help you check if other stores still have it. The SA told me that its a seasonal colour. Good luck

Hello, averagejoe. Thank you for your suggestion. But I really really rarely go back to the store to exchange anything (bags/ shoes/ clothes, etc) unless they are faulty, LOL. I just dont like to cause any troubles....
Dec 4, 2013, 10:05am   #14
love it!! beautiful! enjoy =)
Dec 4, 2013, 11:37pm   #15
a
perfect mach.purple and gold!congrats!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Dior