Home > >

[Reveal] + Paris

POST A REPLY

Mar 2, 2014, 4:04pm   #1
DiorrificLady
Hello everyone!

Been away from the forums for a while .. now I'm back here again.. and this time, I'm back from Paris! I was invited to the Dior Winter 2014-15 show. I LOVED it! It was amazing! I would seriously buy the whole collection! Seen Rihanna, Olivia Palermo & Emma Roberts, but haven't been able to see Jessica Alba. Met with Mr. Enzo for the 3rd time, and I will meet someone else too in few months time!

I have met two new friends at the show, and have met Bill Cunningham and got my photo taken by him! He is soo sweet <3 ... its just an amazing experience and I would love to go again!

Aside from that, after the show I had my appointment with the Haute Couture department.. and guess what? I got my shoes! after that we headed to the main boutique and in there, I grabbed my python LD! Plus a peach shirt with pleats at the back, it's just beautiful!.. I'll leave you with photos of them.. and as for the Dior show photos & videos.. if you like.. you can find them on my Instagram.<3
Attached Images

Mar 2, 2014, 6:45pm   #2
averagejoe
Oh wow! You are so lucky to have attended! It would be a dream come true if I could attend.

And your new shoes and python Lady Dior are so unique and gorgeous. Congratulations!
Mar 2, 2014, 6:57pm   #3
DiorrificLady
Originally Posted by averagejoe
Oh wow! You are so lucky to have attended! It would be a dream come true if I could attend.

And your new shoes and python Lady Dior are so unique and gorgeous. Congratulations!
Thank you! It is a dream come true.. and hopefully not the last, more to come
Mar 2, 2014, 7:01pm   #4
rowy65
What a special time you must of had! Congrats on your beautifully elegant shoes and
lux LD!
Mar 2, 2014, 9:31pm   #5
DiorrificLady
Originally Posted by rowy65
What a special time you must of had! Congrats on your beautifully elegant shoes and

lux LD!

Indeed. Spoiled and pampered by Dior! Thanks :-)
Mar 3, 2014, 10:41am   #6
arhient
OMG you are really special! Invited to the show and exclusive shoes! You are lucky! Enjoy and I love that exotic combination!
Mar 3, 2014, 11:06am   #7
DiorrificLady
Originally Posted by arhient
OMG you are really special! Invited to the show and exclusive shoes! You are lucky! Enjoy and I love that exotic combination!
Thank you :-)
Mar 3, 2014, 2:33pm   #8
purplepoodles
What a dream Paris visit! Love your very special shoes and your python LD. The whole event sounds like absolute heaven!

Love hearing about events. Sounds like you had an absolutely amazing time.
Mar 4, 2014, 9:02am   #9
DiorrificLady
Originally Posted by purplepoodles
What a dream Paris visit! Love your very special shoes and your python LD. The whole event sounds like absolute heaven!

Love hearing about events. Sounds like you had an absolutely amazing time.
Thank you so much! and yes, I had the most amazing time in Paris, spoiled and pampered by Dior from hotel to dinning.. its been an amazing experience!
Mar 4, 2014, 10:19am   #10
Nico_79
Sounds like you had an amazing time!! What a wonderful experience and you came away with beautiful shoes and a LD too.
Mar 5, 2014, 2:16am   #11
DiorrificLady
Originally Posted by Nico_79
Sounds like you had an amazing time!! What a wonderful experience and you came away with beautiful shoes and a LD too.

It was... Thank you so much :-)
Mar 5, 2014, 7:40pm   #12
fashionscoop
Wish I could have gone and seen all the beautiful clothes at the show. Your bag is beautiful. Congrats
Mar 6, 2014, 3:52am   #13
tutushopper
♥ Lambskin Lover ♥
Wow, you have been busy! I'm sure Paris was fabulous! Love your shoes and the painted python LD is just stunning! Congrats!
Mar 6, 2014, 10:32am   #14
juicy935
love the colors of the bag! and attending the show is definitely like a dream come true! Always get excited when I see you have a new post up DiorrificLady
Mar 9, 2014, 5:27pm   #15
DiorrificLady
Originally Posted by fashionscoop
Wish I could have gone and seen all the beautiful clothes at the show. Your bag is beautiful. Congrats
Originally Posted by tutushopper
Wow, you have been busy! I'm sure Paris was fabulous! Love your shoes and the painted python LD is just stunning! Congrats!
Originally Posted by juicy935
love the colors of the bag! and attending the show is definitely like a dream come true! Always get excited when I see you have a new post up DiorrificLady
Thank you all so much!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >