Home Premier Designers Dior

Reveal of My First Dior Bag


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jun 21, 2012, 11:07am   #31
b
Member
Wow, that's really gorgeous. Love the color! Congrats :)
Jun 21, 2012, 3:33pm   #32
LVBAGS53's Avatar
Member
Congrats! Beautiful color and style! :)
Jun 23, 2012, 10:58am   #33
AlMahriyah's Avatar
Member
Congrats on your purchase, and welcome to the club
Jun 23, 2012, 12:41pm   #34
ashopaholicgirl's Avatar
Member
Very beautiful!!!
Jun 24, 2012, 10:31pm   #35
p
MaddyLoves.com
Love it, it is gorgeous!
Jun 27, 2012, 1:40am   #36
M
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by PinkDioR
I'm not sure about the name but what I found it on the Dior website, it's call the "evening clutch pouch" I have attached what is shown on my receipt for your reference.

Not sure about all colors. I saw the black lambskin and also black patent at the boutique. On the dior website, it has an orange one.

And I'm 1.66m. Which is about 5'5".

Attachment 1762191

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
Thanks, is there a way to shorten the chain? I'm only 4'11" it will be too long on me I really like it!
Jun 27, 2012, 3:56am   #37
michi_chi's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Milanalim
Thanks, is there a way to shorten the chain? I'm only 4'11" it will be too long on me I really like it!
The chain can't be shortened on its own, but depending on whether you are willing to do so or not, you could loop the chain under the flap and carry it as a double chain shoulder bag. Some members prefer not to do this and depending on the space between the flap and the sides of the bag of the clutch, this could mean that the leather will be somewhat dented by the pressure of the chain
Jun 27, 2012, 5:51am   #38
Annie Nuweegin's Avatar
Member
May I ask what's the name for this absolutely beautiful piece? Thanks! Congrats!
Jun 27, 2012, 6:14am   #39
averagejoe's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Annie Nuweegin
May I ask what's the name for this absolutely beautiful piece? Thanks! Congrats!
I think that this is called the Lady Dior evening clutch pouch.
Jun 27, 2012, 6:23am   #40
Annie Nuweegin's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by averagejoe

I think that this is called the Lady Dior evening clutch pouch.
Thanks averagejoe! By any chance do u know how much it is in aud? Thanks
Jun 27, 2012, 6:28am   #41
averagejoe's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Annie Nuweegin
Thanks averagejoe! By any chance do u know how much it is in aud? Thanks
Sorry but I don't know. Eminere may know this, though
Jun 27, 2012, 6:35am   #42
Annie Nuweegin's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by averagejoe

Sorry but I don't know. Eminere may know this, though
Thanks anyway :) he will probably ask me to refer to the pricing thread :)
Jun 27, 2012, 6:48am   #43
P
Member
Love It! Congrats!!
Jun 28, 2012, 6:30am   #44
averagejoe's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Annie Nuweegin
Thanks anyway :) he will probably ask me to refer to the pricing thread :)
I don't think this item is on the pricing thread.
Jun 28, 2012, 10:34pm   #45
dinitegrity's Avatar
Cultivating
Congrats on your 1st~!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Dior  
TOP

Thread Tools