Home Premier Designers Dior

REVEAL: New Purchases, Lady Dior & Miss Dior

POST A REPLY

Jul 12, 2014, 10:23am   #1
S
Haven't done a reveal in a while so thought I'd put up a few things Iv bought over the past few months. Love them all

1. Lady Dior in Rouge Vif with GHW (large size)
2. Black New Miss Dior with GHW (large size)
3. Cocquelicot New Miss Dior with SHW (large size)-- this is a gorgeous reddish pink. Flash photos don't do it justice.

Due to the photo restrictions here, iv had to reduce definition. The red and coquelicot look v similar here, but in real life they are quite different.

Wishlist (super soon ): Diorissimo in black (medium) with GHW
Attached Images

Jul 12, 2014, 10:33am   #2
M
Originally Posted by Slut4Lux
Haven't done a reveal in a while so thought I'd put up a few things Iv bought over the past few months. Love them all

1. Lady Dior in Rouge Vif with GHW (large size)
2. Black New Miss Dior with GHW (large size)
3. Cocquelicot New Miss Dior with SHW (large size)-- this is a gorgeous reddish pink. Flash photos don't do it justice.

Due to the photo restrictions here, iv had to reduce definition. The red and coquelicot look v similar here, but in real life they are quite different.

Wishlist (super soon ): Diorissimo in black (medium) with GHW
Congrats on your bags. There are all lovely. I esp. love the Concquelicot Miss Dior. Can you please share how much and where you found this beauty? It looks like this is the old style. I prefer the old style. Do you know what other colors they have available in this style? Thanks
Jul 12, 2014, 10:48am   #3
Oh my goodness! Three drop-dead-gorgeous bags! Congratulations on your recent purchases. I really love the leather-interlaced chain on the Miss Dior bags.
Jul 12, 2014, 10:51am   #4
S
Originally Posted by Mikaela1010
Congrats on your bags. There are all lovely. I esp. love the Concquelicot Miss Dior. Can you please share how much and where you found this beauty? It looks like this is the old style. I prefer the old style. Do you know what other colors they have available in this style? Thanks
Thank you babes!

This is the new style of Miss Dior with the leather-metal interwoven chain (same structure, different chain). The other style is the soft Miss Dior. Both these were released at the same time.
I got both the Miss Dior's for approx $4700 in Asia (note that this is the large size). The colours are seasonal so not sure you'll be able to find the entire range at any one store.. Hong Kong that has multiple Dior stores did not have the Coquelicot for months-- found it in a store in another Asian city! #Yay :)

The colours I saw in LARGE Miss Dior were black, blue (deep bright blue), coquelicot.
All the other colours (and there are many colours available) come in smaller size.

Hope this helps! :)
Jul 12, 2014, 11:17am   #5
M
Originally Posted by Slut4Lux
Thank you babes!

This is the new style of Miss Dior with the leather-metal interwoven chain (same structure, different chain). The other style is the soft Miss Dior. Both these were released at the same time.
I got both the Miss Dior's for approx $4700 in Asia (note that this is the large size). The colours are seasonal so not sure you'll be able to find the entire range at any one store.. Hong Kong that has multiple Dior stores did not have the Coquelicot for months-- found it in a store in another Asian city! #Yay :)

The colours I saw in LARGE Miss Dior were black, blue (deep bright blue), coquelicot.
All the other colours (and there are many colours available) come in smaller size.

Hope this helps! :)
Thanks for the info. I love miss dior rectangle style better than the trapezoid shape. I also like the interwoven chain. Congrats on your bags.
Jul 12, 2014, 12:44pm   #6
♥ Lambskin Lover ♥
Gorgeous bags! Love the colors and the interlaced chain really is so pretty on the MD.
Jul 12, 2014, 7:57pm   #7
infusion d'homme
Absolutely gorge!!!! Always loved the classic shape of the original Miss Dior bags, with the structure and shape
Jul 12, 2014, 9:05pm   #8
y
Wow. Love all of your reveal. They are all on my wishlist. Enjoy your beautiful purchase.
Jul 12, 2014, 9:27pm   #9
P
Love the colors!
Jul 13, 2014, 1:46am   #10
Love all your bags!!!
Jul 13, 2014, 3:29am   #11
s
OMG, Three!!! The red is breathtaking!!!
Jul 13, 2014, 3:51am   #12
tm3
Beautiful bags!
Jul 13, 2014, 8:07am   #13
Wow! 3bags, lucky you. Can't go wrong with your babies.
Jul 14, 2014, 4:40am   #14
_
Goodness gracious. All are awesome haul. Big congratulation!!! My heart was pumping when i saw them. Lol. They are all so pretty. What a great choice!!!
Jul 14, 2014, 4:51am   #15
s
Omg.....I've seen those colour in real life. I wish I have the guts to carry lambskin... Those three bags are top class and super gorgeous!!!!! Congrats!!!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Dior