Home Premier Designers Dior

Reveal My First Dior

POST A REPLY

Jul 21, 2012, 1:15pm   #31
Thanks averagejoe :)
I'm very happy with my choice of the new lock pouch. It really fits quite a lot for its size. Think jts more of a clutch. Shall try to take a pix of what it can fit tmr.
Jul 22, 2012, 3:46am   #32
**I am a Vain Pot**
dear angeluv, may I know how much is your lovely babe? Thinking of getting one for myself
Jul 22, 2012, 10:36am   #33
Originally Posted by oranGetRee
dear angeluv, may I know how much is your lovely babe? Thinking of getting one for myself
I got it for SGD1800 :)
Jul 22, 2012, 10:52am   #34
Brought my new lock pouch out again today for shopping. Here's what I fit inside.

Name:  image-2853695828.jpg
Views: 906
Size:  466.6 KB

Credit cards fits 6
Cash (slot behind the cards slots)
Tissue
Wet tissue
Oil blotters
Lip gloss
Contact lens drop
Cell phone (Samsung S3 belongs to DH which is slimmer than iPhone but wider)
there's still room for my iPhone to go in and probably fits one more compact powder. Very roomy indeed.

I used to only fit my iPhone, blotter, lipgloss and lens drop in my Chanel WOC and I'll be struggling to button down (very unglam, hates the button design anyway) Glad I got this instead
Jul 22, 2012, 12:52pm   #35
Wow it can surely fit a lot for a small bag! I'm impressed
Jul 22, 2012, 9:54pm   #36
B
I looked at this one as well but ended up getting lady Dior as my first Dior bag, but surely it is not the last!
Jul 22, 2012, 10:08pm   #37
Originally Posted by angeluv101
Thanks for all the compliments ladies! I can't wait to bring Ms Red New Lock out for my date

Yes Serrazane, the red couldn't be more perfect. I love how Dior designs their wallets with a strap and carry it like a wristlet. I might add a wallet on my wish list lolz
Haha I've come back to admire the pochette and saw that you've added more pics. Looks good on you!
As for the wallet, I'd recommend the Lady Dior Rendez-vous chain wallet. It's really the size of a long wallet with the option of attaching the charms and chain for different looks. Very versatile! Another one to consider would be from the Tutti Dior range. The wallets come in gorgeous candy colors. And have you seen ruktam's hot pink coin purse/ card wallet? That's gorgeous too! Have fun shopping!
Jul 23, 2012, 12:17am   #38
Originally Posted by Bolimao
I looked at this one as well but ended up getting lady Dior as my first Dior bag, but surely it is not the last!
I think this calls for a reveal
Jul 23, 2012, 8:47am   #39
Glad you're enjoying your pouchette, OP! I have it in the purple patent leather and ADORE IT!!! Keep the pics coming!!! :) Love that shade of red!
Jul 23, 2012, 11:08am   #40
Originally Posted by Serrazane

Haha I've come back to admire the pochette and saw that you've added more pics. Looks good on you!
As for the wallet, I'd recommend the Lady Dior Rendez-vous chain wallet. It's really the size of a long wallet with the option of attaching the charms and chain for different looks. Very versatile! Another one to consider would be from the Tutti Dior range. The wallets come in gorgeous candy colors. And have you seen ruktam's hot pink coin purse/ card wallet? That's gorgeous too! Have fun shopping!
Thanks for the wallet suggestions. I know! Saw the pink wallet coin purse reveal and I felt like running to Dior again to check it out lolz! Have to get myself in control.. But yeah I'm considering to get a small wallet or coin purse to fit in all my small bags. Was deciding between the LV zippy and Chanel small wallet and now the Dior is tempting me too. Oh dear..
Jul 24, 2012, 9:13pm   #41
L
Thats a great bag! Especially for all age groups . And can easily go from day to night . Great pick
Jul 25, 2012, 8:44pm   #42
I am loving this.. And totally new to Dior can u tell me how much this costs as opposed to the Chanel WOC? Also can I look at Dior bags and buy them online at a high-end department store or does it have to be a boutique... Thanks so much I really loveeeee ur bag I just love this whole design !!! ; )
Jul 25, 2012, 9:23pm   #43
Originally Posted by DawnLuvsLouie
I am loving this.. And totally new to Dior can u tell me how much this costs as opposed to the Chanel WOC? Also can I look at Dior bags and buy them online at a high-end department store or does it have to be a boutique... Thanks so much I really loveeeee ur bag I just love this whole design !!! ; )
I bought my Dior for SGD1800 and Chanel woc is priced around SGD2400 at my local boutique. No online purchase dept stores available in my country. You may like to check in yours :) It should be cheaper as we are over priced here!
Jul 26, 2012, 4:01am   #44
Originally Posted by DawnLuvsLouie
Dior has online shops available to certain countries. You can see whether your country is eligible with certain collections on the Dior website if it shows the button 'Purchase online' under the 'Discover In Store' button. The Dior online shop is available in the UK, France and a few other countries in the EU. In the UK, the New Lock pochette costs 840 (a recent increase from 760 which came into effect about 2 weeks ago)
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Dior