Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Reveal... My choice ;)

POST A REPLY

Feb 29, 2012, 5:33am   #31
Chloe_c
Originally Posted by bluekit
Chloe, your LD is beautiful beyond words! Thanks for sharing with us!!
Thank you, bluekit! Welcome to the Dior thread! Know you're an active member over at Chanel thread.

Originally Posted by ruktam
wow! what a stunning color!!!!
truly a beautiful piece of Dior
congratz!!
Thank you, ruktam!
Feb 29, 2012, 5:38am   #32
Chloe_c
Originally Posted by kellyng
yes!!!! CLEVER!!!!!!!! i'm so scared that my explanation isn't clear enough
Woohoo! Tlhank you! You're a good teacher, kelly, I did it!
Feb 29, 2012, 6:06am   #33
eminere™
Au Masculin
Originally Posted by Chloe_c
Thank you, Eminere! You r one of the enablers when you mentioned that Bois de rose is one of your favourite colours this season! Coming from you made me curious to want to see it IRL.
Always glad to help.
Feb 29, 2012, 6:40am   #34
kellyng
Woohoo! Tlhank you! You're a good teacher, kelly, I did it!
Feb 29, 2012, 7:04am   #35
Chloe_c
Originally Posted by michi_chi
btw I've saved your photos on my phone so I can look at it every day and remind myself to keep saving up to get my New Lock pouch in Bois de Rose
Feb 29, 2012, 8:16am   #36
Serrazane
A beautiful Lady in such an understated and classy pink! It also reminds me of nude lipstick - yummy Big congrats!
And all the best on your resolve to trim your collection- hope you'll succeed, cos I know that it takes a lot of self-discipline!
Mar 1, 2012, 5:28am   #37
Chloe_c
Originally Posted by Serrazane
A beautiful Lady in such an understated and classy pink! It also reminds me of nude lipstick - yummy Big congrats!
And all the best on your resolve to trim your collection- hope you'll succeed, cos I know that it takes a lot of self-discipline!
Thank you for your encouragement, Serrazane!
Mar 1, 2012, 2:14pm   #38
bluekit
CC x DY
Thank you, bluekit! Welcome to the Dior thread! Know you're an active member over at Chanel thread.

Thank you, ruktam!
I'm a closet Dior admirer.
Mar 1, 2012, 2:47pm   #39
s
saisaihe
I have the patent one in this color and I love it!
Mar 1, 2012, 3:51pm   #40
diana27arvi
So pretty!! Love it!!
Mar 4, 2012, 5:43am   #41
Chloe_c
Originally Posted by saisaihe
I have the patent one in this color and I love it!
Congrats! I've not seen the patent one irl as it's not avail in my local store. Any pics?

Originally Posted by diana27arvi
So pretty!! Love it!!
Thank you, diana27arvi!
Mar 4, 2012, 11:03am   #42
averagejoe
Thank you, Averagejoe! I'm now contemplating to let go of my patent pearlized rose, do you think this colour is able to take it's place in terms of 'matching' with attires and versatility? Will i regret it later?
I wouldn't let it go, especially considering the new $400 price increase. The Bois de Rose is warm, almost like a nude colour, but the pearlized rose is pretty and angelic.

In fact, the pearlized rose was the one that stood out the most in your collection picture that you posted in the Dior Reference Library.
Mar 4, 2012, 5:14pm   #43
D
DriedTuz
It is such a beautiful bag and so beautifully captured. I had just purchased this bag yesterday before the $400 price increase and tried to take pictures of it but it was either too peachy or too grey. The color is magnificent IRL, girly and classy. I'm in love with it~ Congrats!
Mar 4, 2012, 6:33pm   #44
P
Passau
Congrats! I love the color!!
Mar 4, 2012, 9:44pm   #45
Chloe_c
Originally Posted by averagejoe
I wouldn't let it go, especially considering the new $400 price increase. The Bois de Rose is warm, almost like a nude colour, but the pearlized rose is pretty and angelic.

In fact, the pearlized rose was the one that stood out the most in your collection picture that you posted in the Dior Reference Library.
Thanks for the advise, averagejoe!

The stange thing is that it's not my favourite but one of the most piece due to it's versatility. Yes, and the £300 increment makes it even harder to part with any one in my collection. I think I'll regret heaps if I let it go.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >