Home Premier Designers Dior

Reveal Miss Dior Purple!

POST A REPLY

Aug 3, 2012, 8:45am   #1
I've set my eyes in Miss Dior bag for a while, but felt guilty to get one when I was still in school a year ago. I've been working so hard since graduate, and here's a treat to myself. It makes me so happy!!!

Purple is my favorite color, but I admit it's a little difficult to wear. So far I tried it with black and white, and it looks great! Here are some pics with green, please share any thoughts and suggestions! Thanks!

Name:  image-3031671713.jpg
Views: 2433
Size:  567.6 KB
Attached Images

Aug 3, 2012, 8:52am   #2
Name:  image-3540282582.jpg
Views: 2074
Size:  416.9 KB
Attached Images

Aug 3, 2012, 8:53am   #3
gorgeous bag, congrats on your Miss Dior! because it's a strong colour, as long as you're wearing neutral or light pastel colours (like white, peach, grey, black etc) it'll still match
Aug 3, 2012, 8:53am   #4
Wow! Congratulations!!! It's a stunning bag and I love the color -- I have the new lock pouch in purple patent leather, and I adore it.

Thank you for sharing! I love it and I love the contrasting lining, too!!! :)
Aug 3, 2012, 9:24am   #5
Originally Posted by michi_chi
gorgeous bag, congrats on your Miss Dior! because it's a strong colour, as long as you're wearing neutral or light pastel colours (like white, peach, grey, black etc) it'll still match
Thank you for the suggestions! My clothing are mostly bright color in summer. Maybe I'll need to shop for some new clothing, haha. Good excuse to go shopping :)
Aug 3, 2012, 9:27am   #6
Originally Posted by CoachCruiser
Wow! Congratulations!!! It's a stunning bag and I love the color -- I have the new lock pouch in purple patent leather, and I adore it.

Thank you for sharing! I love it and I love the contrasting lining, too!!! :)
Is that the purple one in your display pic? It's such a lovely color!!! How much can the new lock pouch hold? The size looks really cute.
Aug 3, 2012, 9:30am   #7
L
wow its beautiful, stunning colour, I love purple!
Aug 3, 2012, 10:00am   #8
Congratulations!!! Love the purple, looks great on you.
Aug 3, 2012, 11:55am   #9
Dior Dragon
Oh, a pretty purple bag - it's my favourite colour too and I even got at dash of purple colour in my hair!

Purple and dark green (like the skirt/dress you are wearing) look great together as it does with other of 'jewel colours' (emerald, sapphire, citrine, ruby etc.), like colour blocking with you bag ctr. your clothes - I know it's probably 'sooooo last year', but I've always done what I wanted if it works for me :-) I find purple very easy to match with just about anything ...

Here's a little article on colour blocking and as you can see practically anything goes! http://amarieadhis.wordpress.com/201...lour-blocking/
Aug 3, 2012, 12:23pm   #10
I LOVE this colour, especially with the Champagne gold hardware! Congratulations!!!

And your outfit with the green is PERFECT for it. I didn't know that green could match purple like that until now
Aug 3, 2012, 4:47pm   #11
I am a total convert, the bag is fabulous and even more so on you, I luv the outfit with the bag
Aug 3, 2012, 6:30pm   #12
Awww maan, just when I thought I've convinced myself that I do not need a Miss Dior, you had to show this. Hee.
Congrats OP! Purple looks great on you.
Aug 3, 2012, 8:12pm   #13
VCA Obsession
The color is so yummy!! Thousand Congratzzzz
Aug 3, 2012, 10:07pm   #14
Originally Posted by sukiyaki
Congratulations!!! Love the purple, looks great on you.
Thanks! Love the purple on your display picture! I guess it's very hard to find a purple Chanel though?
Aug 3, 2012, 10:12pm   #15
Originally Posted by Black_Swarmer
Oh, a pretty purple bag - it's my favourite colour too and I even got at dash of purple colour in my hair!

Purple and dark green (like the skirt/dress you are wearing) look great together as it does with other of 'jewel colours' (emerald, sapphire, citrine, ruby etc.), like colour blocking with you bag ctr. your clothes - I know it's probably 'sooooo last year', but I've always done what I wanted if it works for me :-) I find purple very easy to match with just about anything ...

Here's a little article on colour blocking and as you can see practically anything goes! http://amarieadhis.wordpress.com/201...lour-blocking/
Thank you so much for the article! It's very useful! I never thought of pairing such bold colors together, but they seem work pretty well :) Appreciate your input!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Dior