Home > >

[Reveal] Dior Timepiece

POST A REPLY

Oct 10, 2013, 4:47pm   #1
DiorrificLady
Dior VIII Grand Bal.. My favourite timepiece! It beats my Chanel by far.. and its beautiful in every way, the only downside I see with it.. its going to be addicting to watch and play with at work lol.. thanks to the oscillation in the middle there .. anyway here are the photos of it <3

Oct 10, 2013, 6:05pm   #2
averagejoe
Wow you're full of surprising and super luxurious reveals!!! This is my favourite Grand Bal watch by far! You're one of the lucky 88 people in the world who own this watch!
Oct 10, 2013, 7:32pm   #3
DiorrificLady
Originally Posted by averagejoe
Wow you're full of surprising and super luxurious reveals!!! This is my favourite Grand Bal watch by far! You're one of the lucky 88 people in the world who own this watch!
Yes! Thank you so much!
Oct 10, 2013, 8:16pm   #4
missdennies
Absolutely stunning, congrats! Enjoy in good health.
Oct 11, 2013, 1:25am   #5
Nahreen
Nahreen
Gorgeous. Congratulations. Can you post a pic together with your Chanel.
Oct 11, 2013, 7:50am   #6
DiorrificLady
Originally Posted by Nahreen
Gorgeous. Congratulations. Can you post a pic together with your Chanel.
Thanks dear.. And sure later tonight I shall do that.
Oct 11, 2013, 7:51am   #7
DiorrificLady
Originally Posted by missdennies
Absolutely stunning, congrats! Enjoy in good health.
Thank you so much
Oct 11, 2013, 9:22am   #8
N
Nanatkl
Wow it's gorgeous! I don't blame you for being addicted to it!
Oct 11, 2013, 1:56pm   #9
Nico_79
Stunning!! Major congrats!
Oct 11, 2013, 3:34pm   #10
itaque
I am speechless !!!
Oct 11, 2013, 4:06pm   #11
bhCartier
Congratulations! It's a very special and unique piece. Enjoy wearing it!
Oct 15, 2013, 12:42pm   #12
MoniLadyDior
amazing, Congrats!
Oct 15, 2013, 2:01pm   #13
RoulaA
Hello,

Congrats, you own now the Dior VIII Grand Bal Resille!
It is one of my favourite Dior watches...Despite that I don't own one, but I consider myself lucky to be able to see it each day and touch it just because I work at Dior.
It had always amazed me by its feminine design, and the inspiration behind its creation that makes sure that the spirit of Monsieur Dior continues to live...In this timepiece you will always see the flared part of the ball gown embroidered with diamonds swirling whenever you move...

The watch that I adore the most if the DiorVIII Grand Bal Opal...The intense blue and royal green tongues of fire of this gemstone handcrafted meticulously by the artisans adds a final touch of couture to this masterpiece.
Below its picture...

Last edited Oct 15, 2013 at 2:13pm.
Oct 15, 2013, 7:39pm   #14
averagejoe
Originally Posted by RoulaA
Hello,

Congrats, you own now the Dior VIII Grand Bal Resille!
It is one of my favourite Dior watches...Despite that I don't own one, but I consider myself lucky to be able to see it each day and touch it just because I work at Dior.
It had always amazed me by its feminine design, and the inspiration behind its creation that makes sure that the spirit of Monsieur Dior continues to live...In this timepiece you will always see the flared part of the ball gown embroidered with diamonds swirling whenever you move...

The watch that I adore the most if the DiorVIII Grand Bal Opal...The intense blue and royal green tongues of fire of this gemstone handcrafted meticulously by the artisans adds a final touch of couture to this masterpiece.
Below its picture...

The blue opal is really beautiful on this piece.
Oct 16, 2013, 1:51am   #15
tutushopper
♥ Lambskin Lover ♥
Originally Posted by DiorrificLady
Dior VIII Grand Bal.. My favourite timepiece! It beats my Chanel by far.. and its beautiful in every way, the only downside I see with it.. its going to be addicting to watch and play with at work lol.. thanks to the oscillation in the middle there .. anyway here are the photos of it <3

Fabulously stunning Dior VIII Grand Bal. I really feel the Dior VIII completely blow the Chanel timepieces out of the water. I love my Dior VIII.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >