Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

pouchette or Chanel WOC?

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Aug 14, 2012, 5:25am   #61
michi_chi's Avatar
michi_chi
Member
Originally Posted by eminere™
Those styles at the lower price range will never be in advertising campaigns.
I thought that might have been the reason for it, it doesn't seem to make much sense business-wise for them to promote their less expensive ranges where promoting the more expensive ones = more $$$/£££.

At the same time, I like it this way, because then everybody flocks to buy their well-advertised products and bags like the Panarea and New Lock pochettes are still rarely seen here so far I've only seen one woman carry a small purple Panarea just last month (was a tourist) since I started carrying my small silver one in Jan!
Aug 14, 2012, 6:33am   #62
eminere™'s Avatar
eminere™
Au Masculin
Originally Posted by michi_chi
I thought that might have been the reason for it, it doesn't seem to make much sense business-wise for them to promote their less expensive ranges where promoting the more expensive ones = more $$$/£££.

At the same time, I like it this way, because then everybody flocks to buy their well-advertised products and bags like the Panarea and New Lock pochettes are still rarely seen here so far I've only seen one woman carry a small purple Panarea just last month (was a tourist) since I started carrying my small silver one in Jan!
The Panarea is a bestseller here and no doubt that's also a reason why there's no need for Dior to advertise and push these lines. Same reason why a black lambskin Lady Dior will likely never end up in an ad campaign - these things sell themselves.
Aug 14, 2012, 9:20am   #63
michi_chi's Avatar
michi_chi
Member
Originally Posted by eminere™
The Panarea is a bestseller here and no doubt that's also a reason why there's no need for Dior to advertise and push these lines. Same reason why a black lambskin Lady Dior will likely never end up in an ad campaign - these things sell themselves.
that's true, it's probably because Mulberry, LV and Chanel are more popular here than Dior, so I feel special although I have to say, one girl sat next to me on the bus one day, her bag had the Cannage stitching and my initial impression was that she had a Dior bag, until I saw the quality of it - a rip off brand stealing the idea of the cannage stitching!
Aug 18, 2012, 4:45pm   #64
CoachCruiser's Avatar
Thread Starter
CoachCruiser
Member
Had to update this thread with a pic of my purple pouchette in the White Mountains of New Hampshire!!! :) I love this bag!!! So cute, I have to say!!!
Attached Images
 
Aug 18, 2012, 7:50pm   #65
honey's Avatar
honey
Member
Originally Posted by CoachCruiser
Had to update this thread with a pic of my purple pouchette in the White Mountains of New Hampshire!!! :) I love this bag!!! So cute, I have to say!!!
Very cute!!! :)
Oct 8, 2012, 3:52pm   #66
spiralsnowman's Avatar
spiralsnowman
Member
Originally Posted by CoachCruiser
Had to update this thread with a pic of my purple pouchette in the White Mountains of New Hampshire!!! :) I love this bag!!! So cute, I have to say!!!
OMG. So pretty and picturesque! I love your bag, congrats.....
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools