Home Premier Designers Dior

My Newest Babies!

POST A REPLY

Jun 11, 2013, 4:36pm   #1
Your Pastry Princess
I've been pretty busy lately, however I always somehow, just somehow, manage to save some time for Dior. Between juggling to finish my second year of medical school, studying and taking my step 1 (board exam) and finalizing my wedding plans for August, I've managed grab these in between. And as my husband (we're legally married, just not according to the church married, not until August at least) says, "When you're stress, no one in your life benefits, except maybe the department stores and Dior." Well haha and yes to that! With that said, let's do some reveals!

Any guesses first?
Attached Images

Jun 11, 2013, 4:52pm   #2
Ooo I know one is a Diorissimo in that gorgeous wine-like colour. I'm guessing that there is also a Miss Dior and Dior Soft in there. The Miss Dior is in some kind of pink, maybe.
Jun 11, 2013, 4:57pm   #3
Your Pastry Princess
Originally Posted by averagejoe
ooo i know one is a diorissimo in that gorgeous wine-like colour. I'm guessing that there is also a miss dior and dior soft in there. The miss dior is in some kind of pink, maybe.
you are sooooo good!
Jun 11, 2013, 5:02pm   #4
Your Pastry Princess
First up: Miss Dior in rose sorbet.

I never thought I'd become a pink person, but ohemgee, this pink is so gorgeous. I especially love the contrasting interior color of this bag and the small compartments.
Attached Images

Jun 11, 2013, 5:10pm   #5
Your Pastry Princess
And because one can never have too many totes, I went back for a second Soft.
Presenting my Blue Roi "chameleon" Dior Soft in silver hardware. Depending on the lighting, this color can transform from blue to purple and back. So lovely.
Attached Images

Jun 11, 2013, 5:37pm   #6

There aren't enough of these smileys!!! You've got awesome pieces! I love how diverse your collection is in terms of colour!
Jun 11, 2013, 5:39pm   #7
Originally Posted by ThisVNchick
you are sooooo good!
Nah I was trying to peak through your dust bags and the Miss Dior's size and colour shone right through.

The Dior Soft was a lucky guess. It could've been a large Lady Dior or another Diorissimo.
Jun 11, 2013, 6:33pm   #8
My poor heart </3 These are incredible!! Congrats~!
Jun 11, 2013, 8:16pm   #9
Your Pastry Princess
And the last...my latest Dior Diorissimo :)

She's a pretty bordeaux color, with some purple undertone. Although I was hoping for a more true purple color, she is still absolutely precious in every way. From her rich dark red exterior color to her pink-peachy interior. Dior, seriously, has the best colors.
Attached Images

Jun 11, 2013, 8:19pm   #10
Your Pastry Princess
The "model" shot taken at the boutique the day I picked her up.

Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1370999979.880863.jpg
Views: 3370
Size:  157.5 KB
Jun 11, 2013, 8:22pm   #11
Your Pastry Princess
And a final family picture of my latest acquisitions. Thanks for letting me share :)
Attached Images

Jun 11, 2013, 8:26pm   #12
Your Pastry Princess
Originally Posted by averagejoe

There aren't enough of these smileys!!! You've got awesome pieces! I love how diverse your collection is in terms of colour!
All thanks to Dior. If they keep coming out with more lovely colors, my savings will become nonexistent.
Jun 11, 2013, 8:32pm   #13
Congrats on all the purchases!!! all the colors u got for each bags are stunning and i love ur mod pics too!
Jun 11, 2013, 8:33pm   #14
OK excuse me while I drool over your pics a little more <33333
Jun 11, 2013, 8:38pm   #15
Originally Posted by ThisVNchick
And a final family picture of my latest acquisitions. Thanks for letting me share :)
Omigoodness!
What a Dior haul! I love love love that cobalt soft. I never liked that bag but in that cobalt, it's amazing! The Miss Dior in pink is so lovely. The Diorissimo looks amazing,also. Congrats and good luck on all your adventures!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Dior