Home Premier Designers Dior

My New Red and Gold!


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Dec 31, 2013, 9:21pm   #1
ThisVNchick's Avatar
Thread Starter
Your Pastry Princess
Christmas this year DH went out on a limb and got me a bag that I originally did not like when I first saw it. Yes, I was not a fan of the Diorling and now I'm not sure why. The bag is so functional (comes with 3 separate compartments) and I love touching the soft calf! The chain feels extremely substantial (heavy) and I love the way the chains are linked together. My favorite part: it's leather lined!

Without further ado, I present my Diorling in geranium with GHW!

Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1388546407.905496.jpg
Views: 1693
Size:  52.4 KB
Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1388546418.906410.jpg
Views: 1691
Size:  244.2 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1388546453.127643.jpg
Views: 1666
Size:  68.0 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1388546462.026794.jpg
Views: 1667
Size:  64.6 KB
Dec 31, 2013, 9:46pm   #2
baghagg's Avatar
Member
I love it ~ congratulations!
Dec 31, 2013, 9:57pm   #3
Everlong's Avatar
Bring back eLuxury!
I wasn't a fan much at first sight either but the more I look at it the more I admire the details such as the chain design and discrete charms. I love it! Congrats!
Dec 31, 2013, 10:08pm   #4
asl_bebes's Avatar
Member
Wow, this is really pretty! Congrats and enjoy!
Dec 31, 2013, 11:09pm   #5
ThisVNchick's Avatar
Thread Starter
Your Pastry Princess
Originally Posted by baghagg
I love it ~ congratulations!


Originally Posted by Everlong
I wasn't a fan much at first sight either but the more I look at it the more I admire the details such as the chain design and discrete charms. I love it! Congrats!


Originally Posted by asl_bebes
Wow, this is really pretty! Congrats and enjoy!

Thanks everyone! I am loving my new red :)
Jan 1, 2014, 2:32am   #6
averagejoe's Avatar
Member
Luxurious! Congratulations!

I didn't like the Diorling when it first came out as well, but now I don't know why. It's such a beautiful flap bag!
Jan 1, 2014, 7:42am   #7
rk4265's Avatar
Member
Love it. Good for you
Jan 1, 2014, 8:34am   #8
Floriana_i's Avatar
Member
It is really a v nice Christmas present.. I Love red and your DH picked the right color... V attractive...
Btw, I have seen your dior collection and some non dior purchase on the other thread...
I really admire your collection.. You are definitely have a nice collection..

Happy New Year and looking forward for more reveal from you in 2014...
Jan 1, 2014, 3:18pm   #9
ThisVNchick's Avatar
Thread Starter
Your Pastry Princess
Originally Posted by averagejoe
Luxurious! Congratulations!

I didn't like the Diorling when it first came out as well, but now I don't know why. It's such a beautiful flap bag!

Thank you :)

I think when it first came out I wasn't too fond of the shape of the bag since I was so gaga about the more structured Miss Dior flap. Now that I don't like the new Miss Dior shape, the shape of this bag doesn't look too bad! But I think the new colors are also better. When the Diorling first came out I only saw the black and white which I wasn't too excited about. I can already see myself buying 1 or 2 more in 2014. YIKES!
Jan 1, 2014, 3:22pm   #10
ThisVNchick's Avatar
Thread Starter
Your Pastry Princess
Originally Posted by Floriana_i
It is really a v nice Christmas present.. I Love red and your DH picked the right color... V attractive...
Btw, I have seen your dior collection and some non dior purchase on the other thread...
I really admire your collection.. You are definitely have a nice collection..

Happy New Year and looking forward for more reveal from you in 2014...

Thank you!

Yes, 2013 was a costly year for DH. I was torn between building my Dior collection or my Louis Vuitton collection (with a few other brands here and there). Hopefully I'll be better this year LOL but I already have a list for the spring so it doesn't look too good.

Originally Posted by rk4265
Love it. Good for you

Thanks :)
Jan 1, 2014, 7:32pm   #11
DiorrificLady's Avatar
Member
Very pretty! Congrats on it dear .... I am as well not too fond of the Diorling, I still can't seem to like it enough to get one lol
Jan 2, 2014, 6:42pm   #12
JazzyMac's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by ThisVNchick
Christmas this year DH went out on a limb and got me a bag that I originally did not like when I first saw it. Yes, I was not a fan of the Diorling and now I'm not sure why. The bag is so functional (comes with 3 separate compartments) and I love touching the soft calf! The chain feels extremely substantial (heavy) and I love the way the chains are linked together. My favorite part: it's leather lined!

Without further ado, I present my Diorling in geranium with GHW!

Attachment 2446915
Attachment 2446916Attachment 2446918Attachment 2446923

That's an awesome bag lady!
Jan 2, 2014, 10:52pm   #13
missdennies's Avatar
Member
Love it! Love the compartments and the simple design. Congrats!
Jan 3, 2014, 3:22am   #14
CoachCruiser's Avatar
Member
Wow! Absolutely beautiful! :)
Jan 3, 2014, 9:40am   #15
Weekend shopper's Avatar
Mike Ness Fan!
Gorgeous shade of red, Congrats and enjoy
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Dior  
TOP

Thread Tools