ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

My first Dior is on it's way

POST A REPLY

Jan 19, 2013, 5:13am   #1
Myrkur
Gan Daginn
But first I have to wait until it comes through customs... so frustrating to know that it's already in my country, but still have to wait for it .. boohoo.. so until then you guys are more then welcome to wait along with me in this thread
Jan 19, 2013, 6:27am   #2
kellyng
i'm here,dear

by the way,my dior is also on her way,although it's not my 1st dior. Lol~
Jan 19, 2013, 10:44am   #3
averagejoe
It's worse in Canada. Canadapost blames Customs Canada for delays, although I contacted Customs and they said that CanadaPost has been given the "power" to process the customs clearance of their packages themselves. So it is CanadaPost that is slow, not Customs Canada.

So when CanadaPost customer service claims that "there is nothing they can do about the time it takes in customs", they are essentially telling a lie.

I hope that you receive your bag soon.
Jan 19, 2013, 11:11am   #4
x
xusagi
i am still in the process of making a decision on my first lady dior...
Jan 19, 2013, 2:39pm   #5
Myrkur
Gan Daginn
Originally Posted by averagejoe
It's worse in Canada. Canadapost blames Customs Canada for delays, although I contacted Customs and they said that CanadaPost has been given the "power" to process the customs clearance of their packages themselves. So it is CanadaPost that is slow, not Customs Canada.

So when CanadaPost customer service claims that "there is nothing they can do about the time it takes in customs", they are essentially telling a lie.

Yikes, that is bad indeed. Well my father has a company in importing/exporting aircraft, so they can take over the package from FedEx and do invoice themselves. hopefully I can get it sooner then, woohoo
Jan 19, 2013, 9:22pm   #6
Bijans
Waiting along with you :) congrats on your first Dior !
Jan 20, 2013, 1:22am   #7
e
exjw
congrats on your first Dior !
Jan 21, 2013, 9:05pm   #8
r
redjj
Originally Posted by xusagi
i am still in the process of making a decision on my first lady dior...
me too... hard to decide the color, patent/lambskin...
Jan 22, 2013, 2:14am   #9
vink
Trying to be good
At least, you know it's there and on the way. I, a couple times, lost my shipment through custom. :( Very messy stuff.

Don't forget to show us your bag!
Jan 22, 2013, 2:19am   #10
tutushopper
♥ Lambskin Lover ♥
Can't wait to see your first Dior and Kelly's new Sammy!
Jan 22, 2013, 5:23am   #11
michi_chi
Originally Posted by averagejoe

We have the same issue here in the UK and most parcels come from ParcelForce, a parcel delivery company operated by the post office (Royal Mail) for larger sized parcels. For standard mail and packages, the post office will send you through a card to inform you of customs fees, but generally it's ParcelForce that incurs the charges. Once I was waiting on a delivery and they held my parcel for over 3 weeks with no updates, saying it was at the Customs Office of ParcelForce, but no matter how many times I tried contacting them, they never bothered to reply
Jan 22, 2013, 8:51am   #12
x
xusagi
Originally Posted by redjj
me too... hard to decide the color, patent/lambskin...
i've decided mine at the very beginning... lambskin! no offense to anyone.. my rationale is i thought patent leather will make my LD look like a plastic box
Jan 23, 2013, 2:55am   #13
Myrkur
Gan Daginn
She's here, she's here!!!!!!

Jan 23, 2013, 4:04am   #14
naachyan
Oh, my <333333
Jan 23, 2013, 4:57am   #15
tutushopper
♥ Lambskin Lover ♥
Originally Posted by Myrkur
She's here, she's here!!!!!!

Yay! She is so pretty! Definitely worth the wait! Congrats.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >