Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

My Dior Scarf

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jun 15, 2012, 12:59pm   #1
snowbell09's Avatar
Thread Starter
snowbell09
Member
I scored this beautiful piece of art at my local boutique. It was on 50% and I grabbed it. Photo doesn't do justice to the pink background and the lovely prints.


Name:  ForumRunner_20120616_005931.png
Views: 947
Size:  632.1 KB
Jun 15, 2012, 5:09pm   #2
chymera's Avatar
chymera
Member
This is really pretty! I'd love to use it as a bag scarf though. The pink would look gorgeous on black

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
Jun 15, 2012, 5:52pm   #3
averagejoe's Avatar
averagejoe
Member
Nice! I love the script-like Dior logos along the edges.
Jun 15, 2012, 6:12pm   #4
papertiger's Avatar
papertiger
Member
Originally Posted by snowbell09
I scored this beautiful piece of art at my local boutique. It was on 50% and I grabbed it. Photo doesn't do justice to the pink background and the lovely prints.


Attachment 1758405
So pretty, so Dior.

Congratualations, now don't forget to wear it
Jun 15, 2012, 10:05pm   #5
snowbell09's Avatar
Thread Starter
snowbell09
Member
Originally Posted by chymera
This is really pretty! I'd love to use it as a bag scarf though. The pink would look gorgeous on black

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
Thanks. This is the big scarf so it would be too huge for bag actually. I might wear it as a halter top!
Jun 15, 2012, 10:06pm   #6
snowbell09's Avatar
Thread Starter
snowbell09
Member
Originally Posted by papertiger

So pretty, so Dior.

Congratualations, now don't forget to wear it
Thanks, I'll try, haha.
Jun 15, 2012, 10:07pm   #7
snowbell09's Avatar
Thread Starter
snowbell09
Member
Originally Posted by averagejoe
Nice! I love the script-like Dior logos along the edges.
Thanks, I love it too.
Jun 15, 2012, 11:59pm   #8
cpdoll's Avatar
cpdoll
Member
It's so pretty. Congrats!!
Jun 16, 2012, 6:24am   #9
eminere™'s Avatar
eminere™
Au Masculin
Good choice and the discount just makes it sweeter! I really love how Dior has revamped their scarf offerings with these beautiful prints.
Jun 16, 2012, 2:18pm   #10
Serrazane's Avatar
Serrazane
Member
That's a very pretty scarf! Love the detailed drawings. Congrats!
Jun 17, 2012, 12:25am   #11
n
nancyliu0522
Member
Chiffon, isn't it? i love it!! Congras..
Jun 17, 2012, 4:40am   #12
noon's Avatar
noon
*Sun in my eyes*
So pretty!
Jun 17, 2012, 7:18am   #13
snowbell09's Avatar
Thread Starter
snowbell09
Member
Originally Posted by nancyliu0522
Chiffon, isn't it? i love it!! Congras..
It's 100% silk!

Thanks all for loving it! :)
Jun 17, 2012, 11:33am   #14
CoachCruiser's Avatar
CoachCruiser
Member
OMG I have been looking at Dior scarves a lot...I will definitely add one to appease my Dior fetish one day. It's a beautiful scarf and I love the print -- have been looking at similar ones -- congrats!!
Jun 17, 2012, 11:34am   #15
CoachCruiser's Avatar
CoachCruiser
Member
Originally Posted by CoachCruiser
OMG I have been looking at Dior scarves a lot...I will definitely add one to appease my Dior fetish one day. It's a beautiful scarf and I love the print -- have been looking at similar ones -- congrats!!
P.S. My SA tells me that most Dior scarves tell a story...I love that...
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools