Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Mila Kunis and Dior...(and a sneak peak of the Spring 2012 ads)

POST A REPLY

Jan 5, 2012, 1:10am   #1
averagejoe
Dior hired the other Black Swan star, Mila Kunis, as the new face of Dior. The ads were photographed by Mikael Jansson.
Attached Images

Jan 5, 2012, 1:16am   #2
averagejoe
A bigger version of the ad:
Attached Images

Jan 5, 2012, 6:50am   #3
CoachCruiser
She's lovely, but it's funny; it doesn't even look like Mila Kunis. At any rate, I think she's an elegant face for the Miss Dior bag ads.
Jan 5, 2012, 9:23am   #4
D
Daisyinbloom
There is a third poc (of the bag on red) in this article. Sorry, I haven't figured out how to upload the pics using ipad. Maybe someone can do it for me. TIA!

http://fashion.telegraph.co.uk/colum...tian-Dior.html
Jan 5, 2012, 10:10am   #5
kellyng
Daisyinbloom,thanks for the link

here it is
Attached Images

Jan 5, 2012, 10:18am   #6
asl_bebes
Mila looks amazing ... definitely makes me want to take a second look at Dior. It's been a while since I've bought a Dior bag, the last one I bought was the gaucho when it first came out.
Attached Images

Jan 5, 2012, 12:07pm   #7
averagejoe
I love this new direction at Dior. It's quite unexpected. Can't wait till they hire their new creative director. Maybe that will be unxpected, too.
Jan 5, 2012, 1:29pm   #8
michi_chi
lovely photos! definitely a different side of Mila Kunis! I think it's because normally she has smokey eye make up on, but in these ads, her make up is more natural and fresh faced. I feel like a teenager again and want to start collecting magazine adverts, but this time only for Dior bag ads like these and the Lady Dior ones with Marion Cotillard!
Jan 5, 2012, 2:27pm   #9
ruktam
Lovely! something very Dior but slightly new.
the foggy remains me of the ads from of of Kate moss's spread a while back ago where she is sitting in the back of a Bentley and toting the red detective and flower embroidery frame bag., which is my all time favorite ads from dior.
Jan 5, 2012, 3:37pm   #10
CoachCruiser
Originally Posted by michi_chi
lovely photos! definitely a different side of Mila Kunis! I think it's because normally she has smokey eye make up on, but in these ads, her make up is more natural and fresh faced. I feel like a teenager again and want to start collecting magazine adverts, but this time only for Dior bag ads like these and the Lady Dior ones with Marion Cotillard!
I agree! She looks "clean" and "fresh" in these photos -- delicate and lovely. (She was so good in Black Swan, by the way!) Nice work, Dior! :)
Jan 5, 2012, 4:54pm   #11
LVoeletters
to chanel + cartier
wow! these ads make me want this dior flap over a chanel flap! how much are the black and red flaps shes carrying?
Jan 6, 2012, 12:20am   #12
averagejoe
Originally Posted by LVoeletters
wow! these ads make me want this dior flap over a chanel flap! how much are the black and red flaps shes carrying?
I think that it is $3100 (may have increased already)

You should check one out at the boutique. The craftsmanship is breathtaking! The leather lining is in a contrasting colour, and with the Dior cannage embroidery.
Jan 6, 2012, 12:45am   #13
averagejoe
Here is a bigger version of the one with the red bag, from JustJared.
Attached Images

Jan 6, 2012, 10:35am   #14
hightea_xx
infusion d'homme
here are the full size version from the Dior facebook page!

Mila looks STUNNING!
Attached Images

Jan 6, 2012, 12:37pm   #15
averagejoe
Wow thanks for sharing the full length ads!!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >