Home Premier Designers Dior

Look at what I just picked up from Yoogi's

POST A REPLY

Aug 31, 2012, 4:55pm   #1
I felt in love with this bag years ago but regret not getting it. The detail and the color are just perfect. I am so excited that I finally found it. It's so beautiful that you can look at it for hours.

Name:  image-1175308295.jpg
Views: 512
Size:  154.9 KB
Aug 31, 2012, 5:04pm   #2
h
Ohhhhh where did you find this one??
Aug 31, 2012, 5:06pm   #3
Originally Posted by haute designs
Ohhhhh where did you find this one??
I bought it from Yoogi's Closet.
Aug 31, 2012, 8:40pm   #4
This is one of those can't-miss bags, like the Dior Detective which also came out that year. The blue is so nice, and the butterflies really add a fun touch.
Aug 31, 2012, 10:11pm   #5
Au Masculin
Truly is beautiful.
Aug 31, 2012, 11:55pm   #6
congrats!!! i remember that this butterfly detective is also available in orange color!

nice choice!!
Sep 1, 2012, 8:00am   #7
Thanks everyone! I remember seeing the mini version of this bag in other colors, but they were too small so the medium size works better for me.

Kelly, now I just have to find the orange one. I wonder if they came in other colors beside turquoise and orange. I would like to collect them all.
Sep 1, 2012, 10:01am   #8
That is gorgeous!
Sep 1, 2012, 10:39am   #9
Originally Posted by bagchic1
Thanks everyone! I remember seeing the mini version of this bag in other colors, but they were too small so the medium size works better for me.

Kelly, now I just have to find the orange one. I wonder if they came in other colors beside turquoise and orange. I would like to collect them all.
The mini in pink is about the most adorable bag ever! I'm tempted to buy i for my mom if I see it on eBay for a good price, but it's so small that she may find it a bit impractical.
Sep 1, 2012, 11:26am   #10
Originally Posted by averagejoe

The mini in pink is about the most adorable bag ever! I'm tempted to buy i for my mom if I see it on eBay for a good price, but it's so small that she may find it a bit impractical.
Agree. It's so adorable and probably more suited for evening then for everyday use.
Sep 1, 2012, 1:37pm   #11
P
Congrats, bagchic1 I love the color!!
Sep 2, 2012, 9:02pm   #12
That's a gorgeous bag! The color is to die for, and I especially love the butterfly detail. Congrats on finding this beautiful bag!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Dior