Home Premier Designers Dior

Fall 2012 Dior bags, shoes, and accessories!!!


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Apr 3, 2012, 10:27am   #1
averagejoe's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
Style.com has released their accessories report for Fall 2012. It's always exciting to see this list since the runway collections don't showcase a lot of accessories.

The Miss Dior comes in a mini size for fall. Lady Dior bags made of fur look adorable! The Diorissimo comes in a mint-like pastel green which looks divine. And the big clutch from the runway gets an update with the inclusion of the DIOR charms. Not a big fan of it, since it looks a bit too understated for Dior (looks like it belongs to a brand like Jil Sander). Without the charms, the bag absolutely has no Dior codes.

The shoes that were not shown on the runway are stunning! Dior has incorporated the vintage CD logo with a chain, and the result is classy and feminine.
Apr 3, 2012, 10:29am   #2
averagejoe's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
My original attachments did not show. Here they are again.
Attached Images
          
Apr 3, 2012, 10:30am   #3
averagejoe's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
More pictures:
Attached Images
     
Apr 3, 2012, 10:58am   #4
michi_chi's Avatar
Member
Thanks for sharing, averagejoe! I'm still not a big fan of all the fur on the boots, the Lady Dior or the Miss Dior and I agree the envelope clutch does nothing for me. Apart from the signature Dior charms, it could have been from any brand. The mint green Diorissimo and mini Miss Dior has made me re-think those collections, I'm actually starting to develop interest in them, but only for those 2 bags. I'm still determined to get my blck large Cannage stitching New Lock and if the bois de rose New Lock large promenade pouch is still available after that, those are my next 2 wishlist bags, if not the bois de rose then I nice pink New Lock pouch
Apr 3, 2012, 8:57pm   #5
monge129's Avatar
Member
Thank you for the pictures!
Apr 3, 2012, 11:18pm   #6
eminere™'s Avatar
Au Masculin
Originally Posted by michi_chi
Thanks for sharing, averagejoe! I'm still not a big fan of all the fur on the boots, the Lady Dior or the Miss Dior and I agree the envelope clutch does nothing for me. Apart from the signature Dior charms, it could have been from any brand. The mint green Diorissimo and mini Miss Dior has made me re-think those collections, I'm actually starting to develop interest in them, but only for those 2 bags. I'm still determined to get my blck large Cannage stitching New Lock and if the bois de rose New Lock large promenade pouch is still available after that, those are my next 2 wishlist bags, if not the bois de rose then I nice pink New Lock pouch
With all that fur and exotic materials I think this collection will be a very expensive one...
Apr 4, 2012, 12:10am   #7
lukrezia78's Avatar
Member
Thank you for sharing. I love the diorissimo.
Apr 4, 2012, 1:30am   #8
Perfect Day's Avatar
Member
The Lady Dior bags are just adorable indeed. I have a feeling that they are going to cost $$$ though!



Originally Posted by averagejoe
Style.com has released their accessories report for Fall 2012. It's always exciting to see this list since the runway collections don't showcase a lot of accessories.

The Miss Dior comes in a mini size for fall. Lady Dior bags made of fur look adorable! The Diorissimo comes in a mint-like pastel green which looks divine. And the big clutch from the runway gets an update with the inclusion of the DIOR charms. Not a big fan of it, since it looks a bit too understated for Dior (looks like it belongs to a brand like Jil Sander). Without the charms, the bag absolutely has no Dior codes.

The shoes that were not shown on the runway are stunning! Dior has incorporated the vintage CD logo with a chain, and the result is classy and feminine.
Apr 4, 2012, 8:36am   #9
Serrazane's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by eminere™
With all that fur and exotic materials I think this collection will be a very expensive one...
Haha, good for my wallet! Maybe I'll just focus on the SLG's Tutti Dior, anyone?
Apr 4, 2012, 10:07am   #10
averagejoe's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by Serrazane
Haha, good for my wallet! Maybe I'll just focus on the SLG's Tutti Dior, anyone?
Speaking of the Tutti Dior, I saw a picture of the Tangarine version and it looks like a creamsicle! It's so cute! This is one of my favourite wallets from Dior!

(The Tangarine colour is for Spring 2012, though).
Attached Images
 
Apr 4, 2012, 10:13am   #11
Serrazane's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by averagejoe
Speaking of the Tutti Dior, I saw a picture of the Tangarine version and it looks like a creamsicle! It's so cute! This is one of my favourite wallets from Dior!

(The Tangarine colour is for Spring 2012, though).
Oh that really looks delicious! I can even imagine the taste of the tangerine I feel like running out and getting a popsicle now lol.
Apr 4, 2012, 10:35am   #12
w
Member
Thanks for the pics! LOVE the fur!
Apr 4, 2012, 4:19pm   #13
B
Member
Thanks for sharing! What's that lil' pink pouch? Is it the same as the New Lock pochette?
Apr 4, 2012, 5:14pm   #14
averagejoe's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by BuRberrie
Thanks for sharing! What's that lil' pink pouch? Is it the same as the New Lock pochette?
It's the mini version of the Miss Dior bag.

The New Lock pochette is less structured than this. As well, this one does not have a belt running down the center of the flap.
Apr 4, 2012, 5:16pm   #15
B
Member
Oh, thank you! I wonder how much this one costs..It looks so cute!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Dior  
TOP

Thread Tools