Home > >

Diorissimo

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jun 25, 2012, 5:31am   #61
eminere™'s Avatar
eminere™
Au Masculin
Originally Posted by camillakcl
Hi Serrazane

Thank you!!!

These are the pictures of the insides! it was a wonderful combination...:)










and an excerpt from the catalogue.

What a beautiful wallet.
Jun 25, 2012, 1:31pm   #62
c
camillakcl
Member
Originally Posted by eminere™
What a beautiful wallet.
Thank you!!
Jun 25, 2012, 1:32pm   #63
c
camillakcl
Member
Originally Posted by Serrazane
Hey thanks for the awesome pics! Georgeous! Like what hightea_xx mentions, it does remind me of the Insolite, which I love too. Congrats once again. Love love the colors.
Thank you...its a treasure...!
Jun 26, 2012, 1:06pm   #64
H
Heavenli
Member
I purchased the black diorissimo
But also found this light blue jean Color which was gorgeous too
Just thought I'd share the pic


Name:  image-149319500.jpg
Views: 6830
Size:  443.3 KB



Name:  image-2254073122.jpg
Views: 8966
Size:  428.2 KB
Jun 26, 2012, 4:51pm   #65
averagejoe's Avatar
averagejoe
Member
Originally Posted by Heavenli
I purchased the black diorissimo
But also found this light blue jean Color which was gorgeous too
Just thought I'd share the pic


Attachment 1772076



Attachment 1772082
Thank you for sharing these pictures! The blue is gorgeous, but not as stunning as the black with the contrast purple lining.
Jun 26, 2012, 5:39pm   #66
eminere™'s Avatar
eminere™
Au Masculin
Originally Posted by Heavenli
I purchased the black diorissimo
But also found this light blue jean Color which was gorgeous too
Just thought I'd share the pic


Attachment 1772076



Attachment 1772082
Wow I LOVE that blue colour, especially on the grained calfskin!
Jun 28, 2012, 9:50am   #67
f
funnyvonny
Member
Originally Posted by Ashire
Hi!! May i know what are the colors of diorisimo in Singapore at the moment? Did you see a tricolor lady dior? Sorry digressing a lil. :P
The color I saw was the purple one, but they do mentioned that they have so many different colors! :)

I didn't see any tricolor lady dior though, only the new season lady diors such as hot pink and hot purple :) Hope this helps.
Jun 30, 2012, 6:17am   #68
Ashire's Avatar
Ashire
Member
Originally Posted by funnyvonny
The color I saw was the purple one, but they do mentioned that they have so many different colors! :)

I didn't see any tricolor lady dior though, only the new season lady diors such as hot pink and hot purple :) Hope this helps.
thank you babe!! still haven't got the chance to pop in to look. i am eyeing a red diorissimo, but not sure when will she come in.
Jul 1, 2012, 2:39am   #69
m
mkwz
Member
I got mine today in beige with pink interior! Here in Brazil the prices usually are higher than any other store in the world... it was USD 5300
Jul 1, 2012, 5:07am   #70
eminere™'s Avatar
eminere™
Au Masculin
Originally Posted by mkwz
I got mine today in beige with pink interior! Here in Brazil the prices usually are higher than any other store in the world... it was USD 5300
Welcome to the world of Dior.
Jul 1, 2012, 11:32am   #71
Deborah1986's Avatar
Deborah1986
Member
Does anyone the price from that bag in London? Thank you !
Love it
Jul 2, 2012, 5:01am   #72
michi_chi's Avatar
michi_chi
Member
Originally Posted by Deborah1986
Does anyone the price from that bag in London? Thank you !
Love it
Please post any questions about prices here. Prices will not vary within the UK, one price for one size applies to the whole country, unless you are purchasing it VAT free and taking it outside of the EU

http://forum.purseblog.com/dior/dior...l#post22238675
Jul 24, 2012, 12:33pm   #73
Aimee3's Avatar
Aimee3
Member
Does anyone know the measurements of the small, medium, and large sizes of the Diorissimo? It's not on their website from what I could tell. Thanks so much.
Jul 24, 2012, 1:38pm   #74
e
emmaemmamamama
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by Aimee3
Does anyone know the measurements of the small, medium, and large sizes of the Diorissimo? It's not on their website from what I could tell. Thanks so much.
The SA roughly measure the medium size for me, around 39cm in width and 28cm in height.

I purchased it for the purpose of a laptop bag, and it fits my older model of 15 inch Macbook pro perfectly and I can still close the bag with the button. Hope this helps!
Jul 24, 2012, 6:27pm   #75
Aimee3's Avatar
Aimee3
Member
Yes, the measurements help a lot. Thank you.
Just wondering now if they'll lower the price in the US since the euro is down so much, but it's probably only wishful thinking on my part.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools