Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Dior Resort 2013

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jun 16, 2012, 9:36am   #16
averagejoe's Avatar
Thread Starter
averagejoe
Member
Here is the complete collection. Some looks are really really pretty and elegant!
Attached Images
          
Jun 16, 2012, 9:37am   #17
averagejoe's Avatar
Thread Starter
averagejoe
Member
More from the collection:
Attached Images
          
Jun 16, 2012, 9:39am   #18
averagejoe's Avatar
Thread Starter
averagejoe
Member
Here are the last few pictures of the collection:
Attached Images
          
Jun 16, 2012, 9:43am   #19
averagejoe's Avatar
Thread Starter
averagejoe
Member
The crocodile looks stunning!


It's nice to see the classic black Lady Dior in a new collection. The black-and-white look is simply stunning!


I guess these clutches are here to stay. They're not bad, but just not very Dior. They go very well with the color-blocking trend.
Jun 16, 2012, 12:34pm   #20
GrRoxy's Avatar
GrRoxy
Member
Im loving the flared skirts and leather jackets but the most croc... Amazing bag, beautiful color...
Jun 16, 2012, 1:14pm   #21
vink's Avatar
vink
Trying to be good
I'm loving everything I see here, especially the spectator bag. Is that the Diorissimo? Those flare skirts are so pretty!!!! :)
Jun 17, 2012, 9:56am   #22
eminere™'s Avatar
eminere™
Au Masculin
Originally Posted by vink
I'm loving everything I see here, especially the spectator bag. Is that the Diorissimo? Those flare skirts are so pretty!!!! :)
What is a spectator bag?
Jun 17, 2012, 10:26am   #23
honey's Avatar
honey
Member
I really like this collection. Great way for Bill to go out.

Can't wait to see what Simon comes up with!!!! *smile*
Jun 17, 2012, 11:05am   #24
HADASSA's Avatar
HADASSA
...come, Lord Jesus
Originally Posted by eminere™
What is a spectator bag?
It is constructed with two contrasting colours - typically black with white. So I guess vink is referring to the bag in the first image of post #1.
Jun 17, 2012, 11:13am   #25
eminere™'s Avatar
eminere™
Au Masculin
Originally Posted by HADASSA
It is constructed with two contrasting colours - typically black with white. So I guess vink is referring to the bag in the first image of post #1.
If that's the case then yes, the bag in the first picture is indeed a Diorissimo.
Jun 22, 2012, 4:41am   #26
clarkda's Avatar
clarkda
Member
i loved bill's time at dior, it was such a good return for the brand from the OTT designs of galliano. it obviously was well received as couture sales increased during his tenure. but im excited to see what raf will do, a modernist take on classic dior, should be spectacular!
Jun 22, 2012, 8:22am   #27
eminere™'s Avatar
eminere™
Au Masculin
Originally Posted by clarkda
i loved bill's time at dior, it was such a good return for the brand from the OTT designs of galliano. it obviously was well received as couture sales increased during his tenure. but im excited to see what raf will do, a modernist take on classic dior, should be spectacular!
OT but I love your avatar! Who is it?
Jun 22, 2012, 9:16am   #28
clarkda's Avatar
clarkda
Member
Random model from obscure editorial lol. Just something i found on pinterest that encapsulates my style pretty well :)
Jun 22, 2012, 9:21am   #29
eminere™'s Avatar
eminere™
Au Masculin
Originally Posted by clarkda
Random model from obscure editorial lol. Just something i found on pinterest that encapsulates my style pretty well :)
Hot!
Jun 23, 2012, 1:57am   #30
hightea_xx's Avatar
hightea_xx
infusion d'homme
omg i love this collection!! so sleek and refined. i love that the silhouette is like a perfected ss 2012... the classic shapes like the tailleur bar and the 8 shape, but more fitted and curvey without the boxiness of ss 2012!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools