Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Dior Resort 2013

POST A REPLY

Jun 16, 2012, 9:36am   #16
averagejoe
Here is the complete collection. Some looks are really really pretty and elegant!
Attached Images

Jun 16, 2012, 9:37am   #17
averagejoe
More from the collection:
Attached Images

Jun 16, 2012, 9:39am   #18
averagejoe
Here are the last few pictures of the collection:
Attached Images

Jun 16, 2012, 9:43am   #19
averagejoe
The crocodile looks stunning!

It's nice to see the classic black Lady Dior in a new collection. The black-and-white look is simply stunning!

I guess these clutches are here to stay. They're not bad, but just not very Dior. They go very well with the color-blocking trend.
Jun 16, 2012, 12:34pm   #20
GrRoxy
Im loving the flared skirts and leather jackets but the most croc... Amazing bag, beautiful color...
Jun 16, 2012, 1:14pm   #21
vink
Trying to be good
I'm loving everything I see here, especially the spectator bag. Is that the Diorissimo? Those flare skirts are so pretty!!!! :)
Jun 17, 2012, 9:56am   #22
eminere™
Au Masculin
Originally Posted by vink
I'm loving everything I see here, especially the spectator bag. Is that the Diorissimo? Those flare skirts are so pretty!!!! :)
What is a spectator bag?
Jun 17, 2012, 10:26am   #23
honey
I really like this collection. Great way for Bill to go out.

Can't wait to see what Simon comes up with!!!! *smile*
Jun 17, 2012, 11:05am   #24
HADASSA
...come, Lord Jesus
Originally Posted by eminere™
What is a spectator bag?
It is constructed with two contrasting colours - typically black with white. So I guess vink is referring to the bag in the first image of post #1.
Jun 17, 2012, 11:13am   #25
eminere™
Au Masculin
Originally Posted by HADASSA
It is constructed with two contrasting colours - typically black with white. So I guess vink is referring to the bag in the first image of post #1.
If that's the case then yes, the bag in the first picture is indeed a Diorissimo.
Jun 22, 2012, 4:41am   #26
clarkda
i loved bill's time at dior, it was such a good return for the brand from the OTT designs of galliano. it obviously was well received as couture sales increased during his tenure. but im excited to see what raf will do, a modernist take on classic dior, should be spectacular!
Jun 22, 2012, 8:22am   #27
eminere™
Au Masculin
Originally Posted by clarkda
i loved bill's time at dior, it was such a good return for the brand from the OTT designs of galliano. it obviously was well received as couture sales increased during his tenure. but im excited to see what raf will do, a modernist take on classic dior, should be spectacular!
OT but I love your avatar! Who is it?
Jun 22, 2012, 9:16am   #28
clarkda
Random model from obscure editorial lol. Just something i found on pinterest that encapsulates my style pretty well :)
Jun 22, 2012, 9:21am   #29
eminere™
Au Masculin
Originally Posted by clarkda
Random model from obscure editorial lol. Just something i found on pinterest that encapsulates my style pretty well :)
Hot!
Jun 23, 2012, 1:57am   #30
hightea_xx
infusion d'homme
omg i love this collection!! so sleek and refined. i love that the silhouette is like a perfected ss 2012... the classic shapes like the tailleur bar and the 8 shape, but more fitted and curvey without the boxiness of ss 2012!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >